Excellency Excellency 26-30, M 6 Answers Feb 10, 2012

I love her with all my heart, I respect her, obey her, listen to her, laugh with her, treat her like the Queen she is, protect her, provide for her, do the things she doesn't care to do...I'm always forgiving, polite, devoted,

respectful, kind, understanding, and attentive. It's easy really,...and very rewarding.

Best Answer

obey??!! Ok... So being a good guy, have you been burned by girls who like bad boys?

Best Answer

Girls who like bad boys never have taken an interest in me

Best Answer

i like to tie mine up and spank em but thats just me................

Best Answer

I heard that it works too, for the handful groups of people

Best Answer

If you just be yourself, a good lady will accept you and respect you for that.

I once had a girlfriend I loved very much. I tried everything I could to make her happy, and she did say she loved me. But after two years she turned off. When she was breaking up with me she said, "I want to be put in my place." I asked her, "Should I have done that?" She said yes, it might have helped. But now it was too late. I had been what I thought was the ideal boyfriend, and what did it get me?

Obviously, a girl like this has her own issues and hangups and they are not your problem. You can't twist yourself into a pretzel trying to be what you think she wants! That's always a no-winner.

Best Answer

I'm a woman but I couldn't resist! I don't know how you'll take this answer but I'll shoot! Know how to lick her. Yes I know got that from Sam kinison and omg so true

Best Answer