Friend claims he loves two women. I think he is just lying, and only loves one, but doesn't know how to get away from the long term gf.
LetMeEntertainU LetMeEntertainU 18-21, M 30 Answers Jul 13, 2012

It's very easy, same as you can love two parents, two friends, two siblings. The human heart is capable of loving many people; loving one person does not put your heart into a sealed box to remain untouched by the rest of the world.

Best Answer

To a certain degree, but loving and promising same thing to both, is a very dangerous game. In the end he is playing both of them for fools. The reason I know, is that he uses "same lines" to both, and that is hypocrisy.

Best Answer

You can't promise the "same thing" to both, at least not beyond to love them. As to the same lines being hypocrisy, I don't know---maybe he just has a limited imagination and vocabulary, maybe he can't think of any other way to profess his feelings. It's hard to comment without knowing just what's going through his head.

Best Answer

maybe Italians and French understans that wife and lover are different even you love them both

Best Answer

its true, its bad is need to make choise.

Best Answer

I think its possible... you never really love two people in the same way... because you love one person it doesn't always diminish the love for another

Best Answer

False. Something is always taken from one, and given to another. That is not equality; just justification for being fickled.

Best Answer

I just got Dwight Schruted.

Best Answer

You have right to your oppinnion, but could be personal, some people can love more,some don't ... sir... well,if you are loving person its plenty to love, but I Guess we... nopt even me is ready to be without monogamy.... andplygamy .... I guess it is restriction too, everyone should love to eachother... easyly... with good holy spirit
or even without.

Best Answer

Well, I've got two lovers,<br />
and I ain't ashamed.<br />
Two lovers, and I love them both the same.<br />
Two lovers, and I ain't ashamed, two<br />
lovers and I love them both the same.<br />
Let me tell you bout, my first lover.<br />
Well, he's sweet and kind.<br />
Treats me good like a lover should.<br />
And makes me love him.<br />
I really love him, oh, oh, I love him so.<br />
And I'll do everything I can to let him know.<br />
But, I've got two lovers, and I ain't ashamed.<br />
Let me tell you bout my other lover.<br />
Well, you see he treats me bad.<br />
Makes me sad.<br />
Makes me cry, but still I can't deny.<br />
I love him, I really love him. oh, oh, I <br />
love him so. And I'll do everything I can to let him know.<br />
Darlin, don't you know I can tell. <br />
That whenever I look at you, that you think<br />
that I'm untrue, cause I say that I love two.<br />
But, I really, really do.<br />
Cause, you're a split personality.<br />
And in reality, both of them are you.<br />
(they both are you)<br />
Well, I've got two lovers...

Best Answer

Nicely poetic, but doesn't deny that he is playing dangerous game, using same lines with two different women. He is making a Fool out of both.

Best Answer

read the last few lines, they are both the same person

Best Answer

I saw, but I know there are two involved in this situation.

Best Answer

Thanks :&gt;]

Best Answer

Yeah, one man and one woman

Best Answer

...People are people. Most of them are lovable thingies....

Best Answer

Loveable, and disregard for another human beings feelings &amp; emotions is not a fracking game. Just means the male is a hypocrite, and thinks nothing of another human being.

Best Answer

In some cases there's two somebodies for one person . I like to call that the jackpot .

Best Answer

Dangerous Pot.

Best Answer

Man can love many women... if heart is good....not sin ... blessing because some men are bigger than others, most are, but tell themselves what society demands is good.... basically yes. but good man can love many women and truly, problem comes with competition of women because they can't ... I personally like to be one woman man, but I love many women, with frienship even if I see one that is my love at moment. I don't wanna f.... around. .... but man can love many women because if one has big heart.... don't mean man wants to hurt the ones he love.... many women can love same man. why is just one privileged? in purpose of makin kids... which is natutal... woman wntsw man to be loyal...italian and french men have many lovers, but they always come backto wife... the one that made kids---GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Best Answer

Its possible to love 2 person, but in the end he will have to choose 1.

Best Answer

Since he says both same lines to them both, I doubt if they both will be understanding of being made fools out of. He promises a future to the first, but when she learns of his lies about the second, I don't think she will ever believe he is the truthful, beautiful person she thought he was. She will feel like a fool, exactly like a court jester, who he was making fun at, and unltimately will never look at him in the same way again.

Best Answer

Then that is her decision to make.

Best Answer

Men are made to be able to love and reproduce with more than one mate, (not that it's right). But talk to any devoted husband, they may never cheat, but that doesn't mean it's not hard. And you can care about one person for who they are and another person for who they are. If you fall in love with both people, well, that can happen. Never happened to me, but I can see how it's possible.

Best Answer

He's using same lines to both...dangerous game. He treats them like Fools, because he is a hypocrite.

Best Answer

I believe it is possible to lovemore than one person Completely, It is possible to love two people equally. the reasons are most likelydifferent for each, but that does not mean you don't truly love them both. Now I can not speak for anyone else I cant say he does or doesn't I can't judge the man but I can tell you I believe it is possible.

Best Answer

Yes, possible...since he uses same lines on both, and that is treating both like fools. They both will realize this at one point, and he will lose both of them. No woman likes to be thought of as a complete fool.

Best Answer

that is not love. If you ask me he doesnt love either one. I am saying true love. where they all know they are truly loved, if that makes sense. Like a family. I truly love a lot of people. in different ways. as a Family. if that makes sense

Best Answer

Going to go cliche here...<br />
If you really loved the first one then you wouldn't have fell for the second.<br />
There could be some chance that he truly loves both of them, but the chances are pretty slim..

Best Answer

Playing a game ..he is. He promises the first, and lies and promises the same to second. He is merely is fickled and immature, which still is very dangerous, to all involved.

Best Answer

It sounds to me like he doesn't want to get close to the situation and will ultimately hurt both the women in the end..

Best Answer

Yes, and they might want to take revenge.....No man hath seen fury....as the fury of a scorned woman.

Best Answer

i can explain if you want :}

Best Answer

That would be acceptable.....another male opinion.

Best Answer

ok then go ahead with rest of answer :)

Best Answer

Easy.......I love the women behind the deli counter cause she always gives me extra pickles.....and I love momma cuase she's my momma!!!

Best Answer

I am speaking of hipocracy...not the Deli.

Best Answer

Most of us choose to love just one, in a relationship way, but we love many others in different ways. You love your parents, siblings, children, pet and friends but each in their own way. Maybe he loves one girl for one set of reasons and another for different ones.<br />
I don't want to juggle by the way, I prefer monogamy.

Best Answer

He says same to both of them...the same words.....so yu tell me...if he isn't a fickled hypocrite, or just on a Ego trip?

Best Answer

Probably both. I hope both women know they are buying into a time share.

Best Answer

some people have very big hearts! (of are just horny as f*uck)

Best Answer

That doesn't excuse using the same lines with both. He is on a high ego trip, and when he falls....he will be minus both.

Best Answer

yeaa well thats his problem not yours.

Best Answer

Comparing both women, I would say second doesn't give a flip, so he will end up with her. The first loves him for what she mistakenly thinks is really is, so this will destroy her completely.

Best Answer

Called being a d*** not love

Best Answer

Yes, too many d****, play a dangerous game.

Best Answer

Well there can be attributes that he likes and dislikes from both that unfortunately he hasn't found in just 1 women !! Its upto you to tell his gf about it !! Coz if you keep it a secret then she will look like a fool

Best Answer

Yes, she will look like a fool and he will look like the hypocrite he is.

Best Answer

well then... get to it !! You will just feel bad if he starts to cheat on her because you know about it !!

Best Answer

I am afraid she might murder him in a fit of anger. She loves him so much, it will completely destroy her; this makes the third male who has made her look like a fracking fool.

Best Answer

yes very easy.............one is your gf and second is your mom ;)

Best Answer

As i said hypocritical and very dangerous. People as a rule do not like to be treated as the court jester. Be sure when the explosion happens ...take cover. In the end, there are always consequences.

Best Answer

One is a mother, one is a sister.

Best Answer

You have s*x with your sister and mother?

Best Answer

You said love.

Best Answer

simple ur heart has 4 parts :p <br />
he decided to use 2 parts

Best Answer

No a male has two brains, he decided to use both.

Best Answer

think of nature... How many wives does the male lion have. The male wants to have it all... protect it all and gets pissed off when other guys enter the sitch.

Best Answer