ifilayhere ifilayhere 31-35, F 5 Answers Feb 28 in Community

We both still loved each other completely, but it wasn't enough. She went to grad school a thousand miles from where we had grown up. It was fine by me, but she couldn't handle it. She didn't feel like she was anybody's boyfriend when she woke up in the morning with nobody there to hold her. I knew she wanting me to do the breaking up, so I did. It was ever so painful.

Best Answer

I was once dumped while in the middle of going down on a girl lol.

Best Answer

Sounds messy ( literally)

Best Answer

do tongue exercizes

Best Answer

She didn't dump me because I was terrible at it, she dumped me after she received a text from the guy she was cheating on me with and decided to leave right then to go see him. It was so ****** up and unbelievable that I have to laugh at it.

Best Answer

i was with a very pretty girl at age 12...beatiful, sexy...incredible...one day, i'm playin soccer with a friend, my neighbor comes and tells me she was makin out with another kid at the beach, reaching inside his shrts and ****. this neighbor was a ***** btw...she was ugly and dumb and always stirred ****...so i though she was lying. one hour later im at home and i get a phonecall.....of ****...worst pain ever...

Best Answer

Makin out at 12 lol?

Best Answer

yeah...and touching uglies....thats europe :)

Best Answer

Its an ongoing project.

Best Answer

Haven't had one yet

Best Answer