only solace I can imagine helping in that, IS that there are some who support you right now, and that trust others when they say that things won't be like that forever. They really won't. I know it's hard to imagine, but it's true. And at the end of the day, a person really only needs a few close supporters, whether they be family or neighbours. One of my neighbours is someone I turn to time and time again, because I know she'll listen without judgement. And hey, as soon as you've found just ONE of those people, then you're ahead of the game :)

In time things will be different... just make sure you GIVE time a chance <3

Best Answer

by the way, if that's really your photo your really pretty. you have ugly ducky syndrome, that's when a really attractive person thinks low of themselves but in fact your really pretty..

Best Answer

your almost there, if you plan on going to college its a different ball game.. maturity should be a bit higher, but remember that your still young and still discovering your own identity. screw those who put you down, lets see where there at in 10 years when your happy and making the big bucks.

Best Answer

Stay strong dude

Best Answer