That means EP now receives a direct payoff from ad/posts soliciting prostitution.
JavaBabe JavaBabe 26-30, F 11 Answers Apr 8 in Doing Good

Worse than soliciting prostitution. I believe this is most likely connected to human trafficking considering the parts of the world that are involved.

Best Answer

You're absolutely right.

Best Answer

Yep Yep I agree EP is profiting from the sceks slaves being molested in the middle east!!!!

Best Answer

That figures, doesn't it ? I pretty much imagined that if this wasn't somehow making EP money they'd have stopped it by now.

Best Answer

And people wonder why the escort and prostitution spammers never get booted off or banned.

Best Answer

Holy Crap ... this is incredible.

Best Answer

Thanks for the heads-up.

Best Answer

How do you know all of this?

Best Answer
Best Answer

I'd want proof of this happening (which probably is unlikely to happen, EP wouldn't admit if they were) but I wouldn't dismiss what you're saying either.

Best Answer

It doesn't take a detective.
These spammers create dozens of new and fake ID's every day, and new accounts are never assigned enough tokens to post Featured Questions at the rate the ezc0rt spammers do. Just today they posted in FQ more than 12 times and they're still at it. BUT we all know that EP allows members to purchase unlimited tokens any time using credit or debit cards. That's the only way this kind of spamming can continue.

Best Answer

Its highly possible but I'd still want something definitive in the way of evidence. They may be featuring their questions in some other way (assuming they have some decent computer skills) and the rate at which they constantly post featured questions using tokens, if they do buy them, it seems to be a huge waste of money but I guess it must be pocket change if they're trafficking humans.

Best Answer

I think rather than asking for "definitive evidence" it's better to look at what everyone can see, and apply some common sense.

Paying for tokens is one of the easiest ways EP collects revenue. And your right about the money involed in prostitution on this scale. They could buy EP and barely feel the cost.

Best Answer