diamondsxox diamondsxox 16-17, F 5 Answers Jun 17 in Community

Multi part answer: 1) I wouldn't have been there! My parents would have realized how backward the school system was in our county, and would have found a private school with a decent college prep program, and scraped together the money to send both my sister and I out for a real education. But my mom was a public school teacher, and she thought that was the best way to learn socialization skills, so 2) my parents should have been more involved in our education! Especially as they were both educators themselves! Mom taught primary grades, Dad taught at university. They were too busy teaching others to pay attention to what was happening to my sister and I. I ended up with basic, remedial or vocational courses, instead of the college prep trajectory I should have been on. And 3) none of that high school social skills crap mattered to me. Not prom, not homecoming, not yearbook. I had no friends in my class; they were all either a year ahead or a year behind. I didn't have many problems, either. Mostly with dull or stupid teachers. So there it is. For me, high school sucked.

Best Answer

i would have quit sooner

Best Answer

ask my crush out

Best Answer

The entire experience really. I can't think of one thing that I wouldn't change.

Best Answer