And thus I faced the ultimate solution<br />
The pale green rider kissed the hand of fate<br />
I thought about the quirks of evolution<br />
As I sat whimpering at heaven’s gate<br />
And a voice was calling from the darkness<br />
I saw the night come falling from the sky<br />
It was time to start the longest journey<br />
It was time to look the devil in the eye<br />
And as I looked back over my shoulder<br />
The writing was no longer on the wall<br />
There was no one crying in the moonlight<br />
There was nothing whatsoever at all

Best Answer

wow...

Best Answer

Its actually the last verse of a five stanza poem which I wrote some time ago

Best Answer

oh okay...cool

Best Answer

SSSSWWWEEETTT REPLY!!!

Best Answer

If you let me up ill split some crack with you, fifty fifty! :D

Best Answer

very generous

Best Answer

Well he encourages generosity according to the christians so I figured he may like it! :D

Best Answer

I did as you asked , I endured till the end.

Best Answer

Dude,...who are you really?

Best Answer

Hello Lord check my Ep profile 😉 and read my experiences 👍

Best Answer

thats funny

Best Answer

Thanks😊

Best Answer

I had a good heart and Jesus died for me to be able to come in. I am one of his children.

Best Answer

Fttp! A good heart? Even your book says the heart is desperately wicked. No a) he is a myth b) he would ask did you bind up the wounds of people; did you feed their hunger; did you visit the imprisoned

Best Answer

ouch.... yes, I am wicked... but he knows the other side of me. I have seen His miracles. Yes, I have helped in many ways you listed up above. But, the bible states you will not get to heaven by your good works.

Best Answer

i heard that too."But, the bible states you will not get to heaven by your good works"...where in Bible does it say that? i am confused

Best Answer

Salvation Cannot Be by Works and God's Grace

“NOT BY WORKS of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost” (Titus 3:5). This Bible verse makes it plain and simple that good works will not save anyone. Listen to the message of Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast.” How many Scriptures does God need to put in front of our face before we get the idea—salvation is not by merit. “Knowing that a man is NOT JUSTIFIED BY THE WORKS OF THE LAW, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and NOT BY THE WORKS OF THE LAW: for BY THE WORKS OF THE LAW SHALL NO FLESH BE JUSTIFIED” (Galatians 2:16). The road to Hell is paved with good intentions!!! The plain teaching of the Inspired Word of God is that salvation is NOT BY WORKS.

Best Answer

And, no more preaching or judging from me.. Each has their own belief. I accept that.

Best Answer

thank you soooo much...is always good to hear the good word..i really need to start going to church!

Best Answer

"You should know"

Best Answer

who made you god

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

lmao? laffing madly at others?

Best Answer

"i'm home father"

Best Answer

Step aside.

Best Answer

my god....lol

Best Answer

I'd say you shouldn't lol

Best Answer