First one was pretty good, second one wasn't as good. I like the ending of it, though. The books are amazing. The recent BBC series, starring Benedict Cumberbatch, trumps the movies any day.

Best Answer

loved them both, I agree there better be a number 3. I loved the ending of number 2

Best Answer

omg i love sherlock holmes!!! i thought i was the only one. my friends always tease me. i havent seen it because im overseas and really want to see it in english. cant wait!

Best Answer

Aw no! Sherlock is amazing! Tell your friends they don't know what they're missing!

Best Answer

The 2nd one is the ****

Best Answer

Love Sherlock and really enjoyed the film ( Robert and Jude are a dream to watch) - Can't wait to catch the second one and am estactic to hear there may be a third. Happy days..:)

Best Answer

I refused to see those movies because Robert Downey Jr. played Iron Man, which is my least favorite super hero. Any time I see Downey Jr, I also see Tony Stark the super douche. D:<<br />
I like Sherlock Holmes, though. I recommend that you watch the BBC series "Sherlock". It's great!

Best Answer

Loved them both- 2 was better and yes- 3rd is on the way

Best Answer