We all meet people during the day, most of them for only a few minutes. I would like your opinions on real propositions to get women to want sex from me when we've only talked for an hour or less. I would say the best answers will only come from people who are good at getting who they want, and feel like they are good at seduction.
mihistoria mihistoria 22-25, M 2 Answers Jan 10, 2013

With animals.... it's instictual to reproduce.... so that's why for example.... dogs will hump another dog without as so much as saying hi.... Humans have somewhat higher standards.... we wait until at least 45 mins

Best Answer

I couldn't believe your question. You are in your 20's and want someone to just jump into bed with you after meeting you for half an hour???? How self centered of you. Are you even going to ask her what her name is or do you have a standardized name you use for all your throw aways? How very uncool of you. Why don't you try making friends with a girl first, learning about them and having them learn about you before you jump into bed. Please do the world a huge favor and use protection so you do not reproduce...lord knows this planet doesn't need any more guys with attitudes like yours.

Best Answer