In Obama\'s interview last week he was asked about his policies;.... \"I guess, is that the issue has been the inability of my message to penetrate the Republican base so that they feel persuaded that I\'m not the caricature that you see on Fox News or Rush Limbaugh\"......haha! OMG!!! He\'s a lunatic....So now OBAMA can\'t get past FOX and RUSH.....? haha! Thoughts?
lostinchicago lostinchicago 51-55, M 15 Answers Jan 24 in Politics

Let me type slowly....you are a perfect example :)

Best Answer

Of...........Telling you what the LEFT doesn't...Hey, don't blame me....You have a right to know...But the worst this is this guy, how can the LEFT be "proud" of him, now he's blaming a PERSON and a NEWS station? haha! :)

Best Answer

He's said it before and he's still correct ;). You need to stop acting like your pants are on fire

Best Answer

HAHA! Pants on fire....So this is *Yawn*? How about this; U.S. Senator: "
Democrat Kirsten Gillibrand: Yeah, We Knew Obama Was Lying About People Keeping Their Plans
Katie Pavlich ABC NEWS; Nov 18, 2013...Lov ya LIZ! MUAH

Best Answer

Yawn.....so much angst. You want a president that tells lies...Lies that start WARS? Get some perspective dear

Best Answer

No. Let's have a president who instead gives billions and billions of US taxpayer dollars to our enemies when more and more Americans have lost their jobs and are on foodstamps-- the Muslim Brotherhood ring a bell? Smh

Best Answer

@ Indie....You think the left even knows that? And even if they did, they'd "YAWN"....Move on.....Get over it...But, they sure can't reach back far enough and freely to find BUSH.....They keep that handy...

Best Answer

@ Liz...I'm certain you mean Bush...Might interest you that Bush, didn't need Congress, Article 1441...Authorized the use of force for any infraction.....Clinton looked the other way - Bush warned Iraq 3x......IRAQ is a better place today but OBAMA LOST it back last week....Facts are facts....No lies...

Best Answer

Ha. That's because the lamestream media doesn't report real news. That's why libtards don't know. Besides, Obama their savior, would NEVER do that to his 'people'...

Best Answer

Me?

Best Answer

wasen`t it that bush guy did it all?now fox?he has run out of ppl to blame.what a idiot.

Best Answer

@ Southen - Correct - Even his own party; "
Democrat Kirsten Gillibrand: "Yeah, We Knew Obama Was Lying About People Keeping Their Plans"
Katie Pavlich | Nov 18, 2013
ABC NEWS

Best Answer

Could you? Wearing shades probably wouldn't get you very far.

Best Answer

Could eye...........?

Best Answer

Wifey is going through withdrawl being in Canada. We do not have the news hype like the States has. Not sure how to respond to this

Best Answer

Fox news.com

Best Answer

Blaming FOX or Rush is the latest thing since blaming Bush is becoming so old. What a duffus O'Dumbo is.

Best Answer

@ Dan...Its amazing with this guy....But I know what he's doing and once again, the LEFT doesn't.....He's fanning flames....He's Dividing (again)..."Don't look at ME, Look at RUSH, look at FOX NEWS...." Translation: "Don't forget to vote DEM during this year's Senatorial Elections....! That's what this is....RULE 1 From Socialist...."Discredit people, media and anything attached to them and let they be your army"... I know these Priicks better than they know themselves........

Best Answer

Obama will go after everyone who disagrees with him. It is why he made no real effort with the IRS scandal.

Best Answer

Yes, his "Disposition Matrix" sort of underscores that

Best Answer

I remember when Obama was giving a speech he said that he was going to send [ I can't remember the name of the person] to get Hannity. This is a scary guy.

Best Answer

Did you see what Rush Limbaugh did to Brian in that episode of Family Guy? He's pretty dangerous xD

Best Answer

@1...Brian?....I don't watch TV....:( sorry....

Best Answer

He needs a scapegoat(s) for his failed policies. Because he's not a true leader, but a narcissist at best, he can't accept help from the other side. He can only blame them for his shortcomings. Instead of embracing all the American people he's alienating them instead. More and more. Smh

Best Answer

Exactly - But even his OWN PARTY:
ABC Interview - Nov 18, 2013
With Katie Pavlich

Best Answer

He has to blame it on someone because he has proven he cannot handle the responsibility of his own faults.

Best Answer

Exactly - He doesn't even listen to his OWN PARTY...but then his OWN PARTY goes along with it anyway!!! :
Katie Pavlich, ABC NEWS: Nov 18, 2013

Best Answer

There was that congressman who stood up in open session with Obama speaking, and out of turn yelled out, "You're a liar !" Of course his moment of having a set of balls quickly ended and he was groveling for forgiveness.

Best Answer

I saw that. He is running out of things to blame for failed policy.

Best Answer

@ Jat This is Incredible!!! A Sitting U.S. President targeting a TV News show and a Citizen? - OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! This is right out of Hitler and Stalin enemies list............WOW

Best Answer

I wouldnt go that far with it but it does seem like a act of desperation. His veiled threat to use executive powers to side step the house seem to point to that.

Best Answer

@ Jet - Ok - fine but YES.........I agree VERY much so....

Best Answer

@ Jack - haha! That's right - Hes riding that NIXON FORD thing too, but a NEWS STATION and "Talk show host"? - New Lows!!

Best Answer