CARTWRIGHTlovesCELINEDION CARTWRIGHTlovesCELINEDION 22-25, M 6 Answers Sep 3, 2012 in Motherhood

I am always cautious with people who claim they are Frank. Because every single one of them is a fraud to the core. <br />
Real frank persons wont claim they are frank. Their actions demonstrate that facet of their personality.

Best Answer

"Hi, I'm frank." "Well, you may think so, but I've found the people who profess to blunt honesty tend to just have poor filters on politeness and an inflated sense of the validity of their own opinions." "Huh? No, I mean, my name's Frank..." "Oh! Pleased to meet you, I'm Oblivious."

Best Answer

I agree to the poor filters of politeness. Sure. But I disagree the inflated sense of validity theory, for the victim hood arguments could never adequately counter facts. At the end of the day, one can sermon (verb) about politeness and pain of being hurt but that , even as a premise falls flat on it's face when faced with reality.

Best Answer

Frankness is fine, but I do have problems with PEOPLE WHO SHOUT AT ME.

Best Answer

I know my son does! When he messes up on a game he says "What the FRANK!" I told him to watch it and he said "what/ I'm not swearing." I looked at him with a smirk and a nod.

Best Answer

I knew a Frank but that Frank turned out to be gay. He thought me to be that.

Best Answer