*Busts yew owtta dat aslyum so you can roam the EP streets freely again'z!!*
PumkinStew PumkinStew 26-30, M 3 Answers Jul 8 in Community

o_o *looks at the EP streets and runs back into the asylum*

Best Answer

D': Buht it's a party owt here!! D': *Entices yew with weinie'z on a stix!!*

Best Answer

Buht there are people owt there. D:

Best Answer

D: People who only want to undress yurr skin with their eye'z and shiny metal tewl'z tew see if it lewksis nice on their festivity tree'z!! D:

Best Answer

o_o *thinks that their skin is better suited for tree ornaments than mine is* :o *wields a katana that I just happened to find just now*

Best Answer

>:o *Weilds two small childrehn'z tied tewgever'z by a jumps ropes and uses dem'z as an amazing'z'fieds nun-chuks tew bringz yew'z owtside'z!!* >xO WAH-CHAA!! *Smax yerr face wif dah childs shoe fewt!!*

Best Answer

D: *touches my face in horror* EUGH! *drops my katana and disappears into the crowd of skin-peelers, hoping to lose you and your horrifying weapon of mass destruction*

Best Answer

D: *Throws child nun-chuk device at yurr ankles so they can wraps arowndz yewz and stahp's yew fruhm escapings into da world without's a proper tour firsts!!*

Best Answer

D: *struggles and flops around like a fish out of water*

Best Answer

D': *Thinks yurr a terrible baby'sitters as yew give'z da kid's a seizure'z!!* D': *SMACKS YEW'Z!!*

Best Answer

lols xD *raises an eyebrow at the person using live children as nun-chuks* Yus, I'm such a terrible babysitter, I didn't even know I was babysitting. D:

Best Answer

D: They belong'z tew whoevers closest to them'z!! D'x Don't yew know anyfing bowt's EP's danger land'z!!?

Best Answer

:o *was institutionalized before EP became a true danger land'z because I may, or may not have started a riot that began the descent of EP* o_o

Best Answer

o_o *Remembers that mustard war and how many babies died to the stings of the honey bee'z that were to come...*

Best Answer

:D ty ty tyvm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

:O Do not thank me!! :O For I am buht's a humbly pie'd servant'z!! xO Here tew helps da peoples forever'z in their never life's!..

Best Answer

ok :) *gives you baked goods*

Best Answer

(OoO)/ * Eats them all'z and want's moar'z!!*

Best Answer

i have to go. i'm leaving the library and the internet thereof :(

Best Answer

:( Kay'z'is!.. :( Bye'z!! *Hug'z!!*

Best Answer

The EP streets IS the looney bin. You kinda failed there, buddy.

Best Answer

D: COMMUNIST!! D: *Bashes yew on the head with a crate full of pickle jars!!*

Best Answer

o.O

Best Answer

D: *Thinks yurr terrible at getting injured so brings out a chainsaw tew help!!* D'x WHUY WON'T YEW DIIIIIEEEEEE!! *Chases after yew'z!!*

Best Answer

DD: YOU WERE PUT IN THAT LOONEY BIN FOR A REASON!! Dx *runs away*

Best Answer

D': COME BACK AND I PROMISE TO MAKE IT QUICK AND AMUSINGLY PAINLESS!! *Tries not to trip over all these things you're throwing behind you in your attempt to escape!!*

Best Answer

TAKE THIS, B!TCH!! D:< *throws the ultimate BLUE SHELL at you*

Best Answer

O: *PAC-MAN POWER UHP EATS DAH BLUE SHELL CAUSE IT'S ALL SCAREDY AND BLUE AND KEEP'S RUNNING AFTER YEW'Z!!* OX Wabba wabba wabba!!

Best Answer

Loooool!! ^^ "Wabba wabba wabba"!! xD

Best Answer