JenniferSH636 JenniferSH636 22-25, F 10 Answers Dec 8, 2011

When Im not on here, usually im living life to the fullest!

Best Answer

I came to EP for the simple reason I can be me without being judged . I can give my own opinion on just about any subject and see that there really are people out there who think the same way I do without having to be overly sweet and compliant. I love the freedom I have here and love the honesty from others.

Best Answer

here no one wants to see my pictures, or know where i went for lunch today, here no one is competing in lifestyles with me, cuz here no one gives a s hit about any of that! i love the freedom of ep!

Best Answer

Facebook

Best Answer

I don't do the Facebook or twitter thing. The people in my life can pick up the phone and call me. I think EP is the way to go.

Best Answer

facebook<br />
but i like ep more

Best Answer

I am an administrator on most of them .

Best Answer

Can't stand Facebook or Twitter but I absolutely love EP! :-)

Best Answer

EP really is my number one site. I've NEVER been on Twitter and the only purpose of Facebook is to see whether or not my son has posted anything -- that way I can know he was alive and well as of whatever time he last posted something. lol

Best Answer

i dont tweet. i use ep now more than fb...

Best Answer