One word...Fakebook

Best Answer

Right!- Embellish what I've done since high school book

Best Answer

i use facebook. i post things i'd like my friends to know. i don't know how to keep a long distance relationship with most friends back in my country, as i don't really email/call them often. but with facebook, they can msg me once in a while, or comment on something i mentioned on there. so that, we don't forget each other as time goes. i think it works for me.

Best Answer

facebook is high school on the interwebby.

Best Answer

It depresses me that everyone else has something good in their life

Best Answer

FB is yet another tool designed to make everyone feel inferior and in need of a constant stream of products and services which by their consumption will make us feel instantly better. It's often a platform for people with no discretion, no sense of privacy and is encouraged so that our innermost feelings and experiences can be exploited by marketers.<br />
That said, if you want to show off your holiday photos without forcing people to sit through them as you comment on each one, it's an okay way of doing it.

Best Answer

That's why I don't look at it

Best Answer

feel that way too... though im not certain if i should.

Best Answer

Yea that what its supposed to do you only post the most interesting koolest stuff on there anything other than that forget it lol but just play up your positive side and if you have nothing to say or write then dont,lol dont be one of those people who say stuff like "im bored" or just annoying stuff like that or post a picture up with your status to make it look more vibrant lol try it and youll see what I mean lol goodluck:]

Best Answer

It can get annoying when people are gushing about how wonderful and amazing everything is.

Best Answer

Facebook makes me feel very superior as I won't go on it :o)

Best Answer