Amandra Amandra 18-21, F 16 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

There are 7.07 billion people in the world, each one of them is looking for different things. Fact.

Best Answer

here is a fact for you - BULLSHITE

Not all males are shallow

Best Answer

Physical attraction might certainly be the initial motivation to be with somebody, but compatible personalities have to exist for a relationship to grow.

Best Answer

Thanks for giving your opinion. That's all it is.

Best Answer

a poor opinion and that is a FACT

Best Answer

Yeah, the sweeping generalizations here get pretty old.

Best Answer

Well cousin tells me that she avoids dating very good looking people because most of them are players and heart breakers.

Best Answer

I would not say it was a fact and I don't believe it to be so either.

Best Answer

... and butts/boobs.

Best Answer

see

Best Answer

It's the way the world is. And I think most people are hypocrites, too, because even though they'll sit there and say personality is more important, if they don't find *me* attractive, they're not going to get to know me either.

Best Answer

true.. nice word.. hypocrites :)

Best Answer

Actually, more people would find an interesting person more attractive than just a pretty face.

Best Answer

I don't, but that's a truth with many others.Looks are something that gain your attraction first, but personality helps in keeping that attraction alive.

Best Answer

It becomes boring to remain with someone who might be gorgeous aesthetically, but cannot stimulate the mind in conversations. It could be possible that sometimes we get drawn to beautiful faces, but I dont think the good personalities get left out. Everyone is different, some are shallow, some are not. Everyone stands a chance.

Best Answer

Ok, this is true in alot of cases, but not all...besides everyone is beautiful in their own special way...fact is looks fade so there better be something else there to keep one's attention.

Best Answer

WRONG! I look for people uglier, dumber and fatter than me so I look better when I'm out and about.

Best Answer