AliceThroughTheLookingGlass AliceThroughTheLookingGlass 31-35, F 5 Answers Jan 23 in Doing Good

IMO a fact is something no one can argue about. Whereas the truth is subjective, it's like ones perception.

Best Answer

different i think. The Fact is the moon circles the earth. The truth is that it is falling toward the earth all the time, but complex gravity interactions cause the path. So, for me, a fact is a fact - this is what I see, do, hear, the truth relates to what is actually happening undistorted by perception. Facts real facts are probably much harder to know.

Best Answer

Fact is associated more with science or math type concepts. Like that the sky is blue.<br />
Truth is more opinionated. Like things to do with experiences and emotioned

Best Answer

I would say they are different because what one person might see as a truth another might see as a lie. Facts should be true but as history has taught us. It is those in power who write our history, what they write we take as being factual but it does not mean that it is the truth.

Best Answer

A fact is the truth about something.

Best Answer

Like I was saying... the fact will trump the truth because the fact is the truth about something... lol

Best Answer

But truth can be precised differently between two people where as a fact is usually undisputed.

Best Answer