Hi, I've been under a lot of stress and have been depress for the last 8 years.. I am now 26.... today I was walking around the mall and thinking about things.. I started to get really upset over the things I was thinking about and all I remember now is waking up on the floor...I passed out and was wondering if stress had anything to do with it.. Could stress cause me to faint and feel fatigued? Btw, although I have been depress, I eat healthy and excersize.. I think I passed out for only a minute, I was in the back of the store and when I woke up I got up by myself and sat down for a bit..
Needureopinion Needureopinion 26-30, F 8 Answers Oct 18, 2013 in Emotional Health

A few things can cause that, anxiety can cause you to breath very rapidly and hyperventalate also it can cause you to breath too shalowly and not get enough oxygen. You should see a psychiatric professional about this.

Best Answer

Try to change the things that make you depress. Make an appointment with a doctor and check your blood pressure, and the sugar level on your blood. Those things make you feel dizzy. Take care of yourself.

Best Answer

Maybe it just happened at random,if it keeps happening you might need some help with it but I live.

Best Answer

I do know this if you pass out and are taken to the hospital your divers license can be revoked for a time period.Probably a lot of things caused you to pass out.

Best Answer

What did the paramedics say?

Best Answer

it absolutely can - and it did.

Best Answer