jamesmethod jamesmethod 56-60, M 9 Answers Jun 29, 2012

White people have made great strides and should be proud. With more hard work and dedication, there may be a NAAWP and White History Month created!

Best Answer

How white do you have to be Considered White anyway.
Do tan people Qualify.

Best Answer

how about all black schools? can you imagine if it was suggested to have an all white school?

Best Answer

I thought they did away with those 50 years ago. lol

Best Answer

oh no they have some where i live, came up with it a few years back

Best Answer

I think in some ways its fare cause they are minorities, race is still a hot topic. I still believe in credit for who does things best. HOWEVER minorities alot of times dont have the support from alot of people, at this point theres alot more of one race (but that is changing) with cultures and things its not fare that the main race usually favors what their culture is leaving out the minorities talent (a great example is many americas dont care for hispanic music, but that doesnt mean artist's for the songs shouldnt be able to get a award for how good they are).

Best Answer

They do in Mexico. lol

Best Answer

goes back to same point, another hot topic gay rights they are still minorities. Which I hope us straights will all be able to accept someday.

Best Answer

Their always looking for new Recruits, but I hope you stay on our Team. lol

Best Answer

exactly and its not fare they have no one to stand for them. so this is why in most ways I support black shows and awards etc .. People need that support and its not fare that noone stands up for them.

Best Answer

They are taking over! Good sign too!

Best Answer

Next thing you know,We won't be able to get a Cab in
New York City. lol

Best Answer

And the moment the white man is the minority in this country I'll be driving to Washington DC demanding all those minority perks and goodies the minorities have been getting for the last 50 years!

Best Answer

At the rate the Hispanics are entering the country illegally, you better start Gassing up your Car right now. lol

Best Answer

Yeah, it's disgustingly racist.

Best Answer