years ago, after i became a christian, someone advised me that Christians couldn't do 'oral', while others have said that in their faith, s-ex is only for procreation, not recreation. It is my experience however that the 'Christians' I know seem very 'normal' and do anything & everything others do, only within the confines of marriage... what's your experience? Do you observe any restrictions based on your belief? What about: Toys, roleplay, fantasy, mast*urbation, An-al, oral... restrictions? if so, please share what they are, and what the restriction is based on, (i.e. verse, tradition, doctrine, etc.) please feel free to share any thoughts on this, *****BUT****** FOR THE SAKE OF THIS QUESTION, LIMIT DISCUSSION baseD ON A MARRIED HETEROSE-XUAL COUPLE - NOT INTENDING THIS TO BE A DEBATE ON G-AY RIGHTS, THAT'S FOR A DIFFERENT THREAD...
jeffonep jeffonep 46-50, M 7 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Religion

I think it's deplorable that religion should infiltrate the bedrooms of married couples in any way....other than the occasional outcry of 'Oh God', there should be no room in my s3x life for religion or faith.....

Best Answer

doesn't everyone attach some level of values and morals on their behaviour, regardless of the origen of said values? even your statement is laden with values, after all... why do you assume values based on religion are worse then others?

Best Answer

No...I don't assume they're 'worse'....I simply believe that there should be no *rules* within the bedroom walls, other than the ones the couple lays out for themselves...and I don't call on religion to decide what I'm comfortable with in my s3x life....

Best Answer

it looks like we have come to the same conclusion then, that it is up to the couple to decide what they are comfortable with... guess we aren't so far apart after all ;-)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

In my religion "marriage" is more of an oath between two people, to stay with each other for the remainder of their lives, s3x, and how they have it, is completely up to them. Although, submissiveness in men, is degrading; Now that doesn't mean it always has to be "man-on-top" in-out straight forward stuff, it just means I don't believe it's ok, to engage in the whole BDSM thing, as it's twisted, and unnatural.

Best Answer

thanks for the thoughts, interesting.

Best Answer

I have read articles and book chapters on this very thing and the concenscous is it is all ok as long as both parties are comfortable with it.Except for the ************ if you are alone.It is ok with your partner present if it is part of intimacy.

Best Answer

what if the person fantasizes about their partner when ************ and alone? still a no-go?

Best Answer

Yes because then we risk the danger of substituting one for the other or one over the other.

Best Answer

thanks for sharing your thoughts ;-)

Best Answer

you are welcome :)

Best Answer

I believe sódomy is frowned upon in my religious belief. I don't plan on doing any of that crap anyway..so I don't worry about it.<br />
Másturbation is most definitely a sin. I don't engage in that either.

Best Answer

nice pun! hehehe

Best Answer

Marriage is about money, not s3x.

Best Answer

but for the sake of this question????

Best Answer

Your question is directed at people who give authority to people that are best not holding that authority. Love is best in a relationship. When there is love, the couple respects each other in physical relations without abstract religious rules to make fools feel comfortable outside of the relationship.

Best Answer

ok.

Best Answer