TiffanyElaineR TiffanyElaineR 22-25, F 25 Answers Jun 14, 2011

Real boobs, always real boobs

Best Answer

I would love a boob job and I prefer a somewhat lean buff guy..but not girly! I would rather have a big guy on me than a girly one! :-)

Best Answer

Boobs are boobs.... whether they are real or not it's something that is more of a perception thing more than anything.<br />
Some real boobs could be saggy and not very appealing... some fake ones could be non appealing aswel... so really it's a case by case thing. But natural is a general preference for most things since I don't like artificial... but techniquely make up and everything is artificial aswel if people want to go down that road of natural is better while remaining a hypocrite. lol.

Best Answer

REAL breasts always look and feel better

Best Answer

I think if it attract someone then real or fake does not matter. Is just like make up.

Best Answer

flatter than a 10 year old Filipino boy that should answer both questions

Best Answer

real boobs

Best Answer

real every time, no matter what the size or shape or age. Funny isn't it? Put the word fake in front of anything else and its rightly considered to be a bad thing, fake rolex, fake bmw, fake personality, fake passport etc. but put it in front of breasts and people start foaming at the throttle!! actually the main fand seem to be eternally tepressed men who probably wouldnt know sex or sexuality if it came up and introduced itself.

Best Answer

Real or fake, makes no difference to me.

Best Answer

I actually prefer fake boobs, besides real ones sag and hang eventually. My wife is going to be getting fake ones in her mid 30's which I think will be perfect timing.<br />
The only time real boobs look as good as fake ones is when the woman is pregnant or nursing and the breasts are full of milk.

Best Answer

i like ma boobs real, and my guys buff! lol

Best Answer

on t,v they proved real boobs floot and fack boob don,t floot.

Best Answer

XD Manswers

Best Answer

Real guyz with real penìs mmm

Best Answer

Skinny guys a no no for me......dont likey & real boobs as mine are just fine! :)

Best Answer

Real

Best Answer

i say buff now (˘‿˘ʃƪ) my bf is buffed

Best Answer

Real ones.

Best Answer

I will vote for real. It is a rare occasion that I think fake ones look good or would even feel good to touch. Real is the way to go.

Best Answer