Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 11 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Hobbies

Falklands.

Best Answer

FALKLANDS.

Best Answer

The Falklands. The people there would sound funny trying to say "Malvinas" with a British accent.

Best Answer

There's a difference?

Best Answer

Politically? A gulf!

Best Answer

Oh for Pete's sake...it was a joke!

Best Answer

Who is Pete?

Best Answer

Good guy, I'll introduce you next poker game.

Best Answer

Too hot a topic to debate,both sides have valid claims on the islands.

Best Answer

England has an illegitimate, bogus claim.

Best Answer

the Falklands

Best Answer

How about this ? what about letting the islands be multi-cultural with both Brits and Argentines living and sharing the islands together peaceably sort of an open city like Rome was once. I don't mind the british having spots of land abroad but the land belongs to Argentina and you know it. and besides, the British don't need to be haughty and trying to dictate and steal land. maybe the argentines can have the northern half of the islands and the brits the southern half our American continentals had to run you brits out of our country once before because of your corruption and high handedness so I don't blame the Argentines for trying to do the same. and also, why do you hate Argentines so much ? they are a good people for the most part. who guessed that raising sheep and cattle would offend the Brits? then it doesn't take much to insult a Tory Redcoat. does it ? I don't care what your queen,king, or prime ministers call it, you people need to get off your lazy ***** and work for a living and stop your ridiculous caste system. get out of your manors and castles and get hold of a broom and sweep ! and instead of invading other peoples' land next time ask politely if you can trade with them fairly. Notwithstanding an apology from you Brits and some concessions, I say Malvinas !

Best Answer

Malvinas. It is time for England to stop squatting.

Best Answer

And let the Argentinians squat on it for a while?

Best Answer

exactly endlesslcparty

Best Answer

the argentines aren't squatting chippy it was already their land

Best Answer

It is Argentine land. How's that crumbling empire theory working out?

Best Answer