I know near enough every word to every fall out boy song even the not properly released ones... I am a little bit obsessed because I love them so much and now they're are coming off hiatus!!!!! Omg If I was a girly girl I would scream!!! ... But I'm not!!!
Xxxshanxxx Xxxshanxxx 16-17, F 9 Answers Jan 25, 2013 in Music

AHHHHH!!!!! I DOO LIKE THEY SAVED MY ******* LIFE do you know what record lable their under??????

Best Answer

I liked them until I saw them live :(

Best Answer

NOOOOOOOOOO! I used to be mad about that band; but their time's over, this is terrible news. Are you sure?

Best Answer

Yeah I've been told and seen it in loads of different places although I think they're gonna try to write some new stuff and if they can't they might break for good but if it works out fall out boy are back in business!!! I can't wait xxx

Best Answer

Im afraid so.
Terrible singing.
Arrogant 'You should be grateful we came to play for you' was the comment.
Leeds festival, 2006 I think
Sorry :(

Best Answer

That's just their thing... I think it was some people back stage were saying that American bands shouldn't play in England before they went on... I think that was there...

Best Answer

Dunno as the foos & chillis were appreciated :)

Best Answer

I see. Well I love those too!!!

Best Answer

Now they ARE worth it.
And QOTSA

Best Answer

I like a few of there songs the ones i do like pretty jammable

Best Answer

Which do you like?!?! Are they the more commercial ones?!! It slightly less well known?!?!

Best Answer

I honestly dont remeber the names ahahahaha but i know it wasnt commercial one far as ive seen

Best Answer

What are some of the lyrics???

Best Answer

Mp3 checked - Sugar were going down, Dance Dance Idk if thats the song names and Dead on Arrival also though its not on my Mp3

Best Answer

They are some of my faves and dance dance and sugar we're going down are two of the four most commercial fall out joy songs!!? ( as well as: this ain't a scene and thnks fr the mmrs) :)

Best Answer

Dead on arrival is awesome though!!! We all know someone who's like that when you talk to them!!!!

Best Answer

HAHAHAHA agreed ive jus never heard them on commercials far as i remember

Best Answer

By commercial I mean most well known!!!!!!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I'm gonna give you a list of some other good ones to YouTube... Take into consideration it is very hard to pick just a few!!! I'm just gonna do every 9th song so it's random!!!

Best Answer

She's my Winona. I slept with someone in fall out boy and all I got was this stupid song written about me. Champagne for my real friends real pain for my sham friends. Head first slide into Cooperstown on a bad bet. Nobody puts baby in the corner. I could go on but I won't!!!!!

Best Answer

Alrighty!

Best Answer

Message me when you've listened to some!!! I can always give you more if you like them!!! :)

Best Answer

List em for me like 1. 2. 3. please!

Best Answer

Okay I'll message them to you it's easier!!!

Best Answer

looove them! one of my favorites!

Best Answer