Hello,I wanted to know if anyone else on here has lost a family member at a young age.i just recently lost both of my parents in a fatal car crash.sorry if I remind you of bad things I just wanted to find people who know how it feels.
Ampio Ampio 13-15, F 5 Answers Jun 17 in Parenting & Family

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my mom 5 years ago, but I am a grown adult. I can't even imagine what it must be like for you to lose both at such a young age. I'm so sorry.

Best Answer

Thank you very much and I learn to cope because I know they would want me to live happily.also thank you for responding

Best Answer

I'm so sorry about your loss.

Best Answer

It's alright and thank you ver much for the response.

Best Answer

I just lost my mother to cancer.. I am sorry for your loss.. I can't imagine what your going through :(..

Best Answer

Oh I am so sorry I couldn't imagine watching my mother die from cancer.that would break my heart and my fathers.also thank you so much for the response.

Best Answer

Yes lost my Dad when I was only 10 years old so sorry for your loss truly.....

Best Answer

Thank you very much for responding and I am also sorry for your loss.

Best Answer

YW mine has been long ago with my Dad but I lost my Mom in 2009 losing the people you love and are closest to is never ever easy.

Best Answer

Yes it has been hard even before I had lost my mother and father I battled depression and anxiety (still am) but I won't lose! I learned to be happy instead of morn over their deaths.i hope others will do the same.

Best Answer

You hang in there you will make it:)

Best Answer