AreYouScaredYet AreYouScaredYet 13-15, F 13 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Music

Pink Floyd.....the Best

Best Answer

black sabbath without them we wouldn't have the other bands most people know and love today they started a genre on their own

Best Answer

Mayday parade because their songs are pretty relatable.. Yeah :P

Best Answer

Dave Matthews Band...great jam band

Best Answer

Maroon 5 . I don't know . Adam's voice is attractive and fun to hear .

One direction . I don't know why.

Best Answer

Meshuggah, they're too fucken hard

Best Answer

mine because the music we make is good. i make sure if it.

and we play naked.

Best Answer

The Beatles, for their contribute and remodeling of their era. Without them I don't think music would have developed the way it did. Also, for the progression they made as a band. Every album was different and they went from simplicity to complex and innovative, all with capturing generation after generation after generation.

Best Answer

Taylor Swift!!!!!!!! xD She speaks from her heart and I can really relate to all of her songs. ...I'm pretty sure that she's a band, right? ^_^

Best Answer

She's a solo artist...

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Well, she plays a band in my heart. xD

Best Answer

Next thing you're going to tell me is that Sarah Mclaughlin is a "solo artist" as well?! :o I have to re-think my entire life now... 0_o

Best Answer

Breaking Benjamin & because they make super great songs!Also Powerman 5000 :) & Evanescence etc

Best Answer

Currently? Walk The Moon ... thanks to a good friend for introducing them to me. And because the make me happy.

Best Answer

The xx...their music has this beautiful simplicity that makes them easy but addicting to listen to. They make wonderful music and their voices are so passionate, it's so easy to get into it.

Best Answer