I was introduced to the horror genre when I saw Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein and I thought it was pretty funny and I have the movie, but the one that really scared me when I was little was Invasion Of The Body Snatchers, the greenhouse scene most of all seeing all of these bodies pop out of seed pods in the middle of a bunch of soap suds, then I finally found out about special effects and found out it was all fake to begin with. Another one of my favorite horror movies is Dusk Till Dawn with George Clooney and Quentin Tarrantino about the vampires in the biker bar that all the characters have to fight their way out of. Awesome movie.

Best Answer

freddy FTW. hands down

Best Answer

aw, i love salems lot, the vampire in that hmm,ha,

Best Answer

oO i was thinking nightmare on Elm st

Best Answer

just how freaky was that $hit lol

Best Answer

i know, i love freddy too,the first one got me hooked !

Best Answer

STOP IT!!!!
(LOOKING OVER MY SHOULDER !)

Best Answer

Yep but staying awake is worse in this life !

Best Answer

I read that book back in 9th grade, during my "Stephen King phase." It was about the 5th of King's novels that I'd read, and it was about then that I realized he'd written a few good books, then made a career out of writing them over and over again with small changes.

Best Answer

lololol , never a truer word spoken. i love to hate SK cept (the dark tower) i loved that story, but most of SK's books start of unreal / fantastic, but fizzle out @ the end.

Best Answer