ALL THEIR MONEY

Best Answer

I wanted my grandmother's recipe books and all of her handwritten recipes. Instead my mother took all of those things. I asked her for a book and she said no. I looked at her incredously because she rarely cooks anything from scratch. I have gone to culinary school and make many different types of foods, homemade. My confidence in my cooking ability has grown to the point where I don't need recipes, I know what temp to set, how long to cook, what order to mix ingredients. However, it hurt me deep inside that I couldn't have the things that I most desired. I have one letter from Grandma and I draw my finger over her writing and imagine the hand that held the pen. She died five years ago but I still miss her and tears still come to my eyes when I think of her, which is often.

Best Answer

Memories

Best Answer

My great uncle is giving me an original painting he saw me staring at when I was younger, I never asked for it, but he said he wanted me to have it because I loved it so much. When his wife died she gave me a gold bracelet with an insane amount of diamonds on it. I never wear it because I am too afraid it will get lost/stolen/break and it is too special to me, I miss her so much.

Best Answer

I'm not sure about after the fact but about a month before my best friend died she had given me a ring that says "Noone can hurt me without my permission" and I've worn it on a cord around my neck for the past ten years.

Best Answer

Must have been a really close friend of yours.

Best Answer

she was my neighbor and best friend for the first 22 years of my life

Best Answer

Understandable, very few people these days get to grow up with a best friend as somebody always gets moved away.

Best Answer

I want my Grandfathers Grandfather clock but my Aunt is getting it. :[

Best Answer

My uncle's custom made pool cue.

Best Answer

Have you played with it or do you keep it protected?

Best Answer

I used to use it

Best Answer