M*A*S*H!!! One of the best tv shows ever made in my opinion. my bf and I own the whole series on dvd, and watch them all the time, love 'em!

Best Answer

Threes Company...best show ever! Tom & Jerry...loved this cartoon as a kid, & Fraggle Rock

Best Answer

Lol,Fraggle rock!!! Remember the Snorkles with "All Star"? They were like underwater Smurfs with snorkles on their heads.

Best Answer

awww the Snorkles were awesome! ha

Best Answer

Yep...these are still playing on some station...I find them for my daughter to watch...I really don't like the new stuff...some of it is really disturbing to me.

Best Answer

Mash, Family Ties and Flintstones.

Best Answer

oh yeah! Family Ties was the best! I bet we've been together for a milllllion yeeeeears...and I bet we'll be together for a millllllion mooooooore....

Best Answer

Hahaha Oooh I fancied MJ Fox just a wee bit lol

Best Answer

Lol,me tooooo!

Best Answer

FEARLESS FLY&MILTON THE MONSTER

Best Answer

Jem and the Holograms... even though i loved them all i kinda rooted for The Misfits to win every now and then. as awful as they were to the Jem crowd they were very cool chicks and their music waz great too.

Best Answer

Jem,JEM! Truuuuly outrageous,truly,truly,truly outrageous! Remember that?

Best Answer