Mineis Atashinchi! And Simpsons
naushinkhanbabydoll naushinkhanbabydoll 18-21, F 7 Answers Apr 9 in Embarrassing & Funny

Bugs Bunny, I just love that there wabbit.

Best Answer

Garfield. Naruto.

Best Answer

too many, but Hey Arnold!, Rocko's Modern Life, Spongebob, Teen Titans, Avatar, Crashbox, Adventure Time, Uncle Grandpa, etc just to name a few

Best Answer

Oh yessss SPONGEBOB!

Best Answer

[laughs like spongebob]

Best Answer

Atashinchi -- is that the cartoon wherein the brother's face always resembles this look :3 and the mother with the highest hairline known to human kind?

Best Answer

Hahaa it's totally like my family, the brothers the genius, sister too short tempered, father talks less and mother the silly star of the show

Best Answer

He was a genius? I didn't know that :| I thought he's just mostly lethargic and all. I didn't get why a lot of girls liked him in that show. The hair looks like macaroni. Although I agree the mother is the funniest of all. Isn't it always the case? When someone looks like an egg, that one is always the funniest.

Best Answer

Hahaaa

Best Answer

Fritz the cat

Best Answer