IllusiveLittleMe IllusiveLittleMe 26-30, F 18 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Community

Ima get you high today.. Cuz Its friday.You ain't got no job and you ain't got **** to do

Best Answer

" You better start believing in ghost stories, cause you're in one." - pirates of the caribbean curse of the black pearl. And " why so serious?" - batman the dark kight.

Best Answer

chichi! get the yayo

Best Answer

The Godfather - Make him an offer he can't refuse.

Best Answer

The most important thing is the ending. And this is very good. This is perfect.

Best Answer

"Listen, you *******, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the *****, the dogs, the filth, the ****. Here is a man who stood up."<br />
Travis Bickle- Taxi Driver.

Best Answer

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf in The Lord of the Rings.

Best Answer

"Richie put in your bit."

Best Answer

"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse." :D

Best Answer

I thought of that old joke, y'know, the, this... this guy goes to a psychiatrist and says, "Doc, uh, my brother's crazy; he thinks he's a chicken." And, uh, the doctor says, "Well, why don't you turn him in?" The guy says, "I would, but I need the eggs." Well, I guess that's pretty much now how I feel about relationships; y'know, they're totally irrational, and crazy, and absurd, and... but, uh, I guess we keep goin' through it because, uh, most of us... need the eggs.

Best Answer

"You can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved"- Jason's Lyrics.

Best Answer

Well, I believe in the soul. The ****, the *****, the small of a woman's back, the hanging curve ball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent, overrated crap. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing AstroTurf and the designated hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core ***********, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve and I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days. [pause] Goodnight.<br />
Crash Davis in "Bull Durham"

Best Answer