There's a difference between having the data and actively watching you. Google is a big company, but not that big.

Best Answer

If I could prove it otherwise with links would it change your mind?

Best Answer

Provided your links are convincing enough, sure. I'm not saying that google doesn't have data on everything we do and their power is not creepy. I just don't believe that they will personally care about my activities unless I do something to attract attention.

Best Answer

Which is creepy and wrong. But different from being watched right now.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Heaven forbid they should know i like watching Wrestling WWE

Best Answer
Best Answer

"They" are now the FBI, as they have all of Google's records on you.

Best Answer

Everyone else is, so why should they not be invited to the exhibitionist-fest that is modern culture?

Best Answer

Please.... don't excuse the 144,000 computer hacks performed by the Google car each time having been a federal offense.

Best Answer

If it isn't Google it's someone else. And so many of us are more than willing to give up our privacy in order to share the intimate details of our life. I recently had an acquaintance of Facebook boast to everyone that her gyno thinks she has a "perfect v*gina". Someone felt the need to share with us all that most of his clothing is women's clothing. It's a culture which is training us all to divulge absolutely everything about ourselves without shame so that someone can profit from it economically, politically or socially. We live in a world where people no longer want to trust in government but will trust the private sector and so there is minimal regulation of what the private sector can do because they run the government. Until vast numbers of us are willing to get off our backsides and stop watching reality crap and get politically involved we will get the government and the treatment by the private sector they think we deserve.

Best Answer

I don't think politics can excuse crime. And all vaginas look alike.... except the ones that are disgusting... Yes I am the one straight man on earth not attracted to vaginas.... the other parts are just fine... and it is a person's right to give out whatsoever information they want, and keep what they want secret. Freedom of speech dude.

Best Answer

OMG the meebo bar D:

Best Answer