I'm a freeloader for using NASA's services to educate myself?

Best Answer

bingo,, but no doubt you're doing something very worth while.

Best Answer

I haven't noticed one thing different.<br />
I have to wonder about federal workers whining when they haven't been off for long enough to have even miss a paycheck yet.

Best Answer

I have felt absolutely zero impact, because instead of a being thieving loser who thinks that future generations should be indebted to pay for what I want now, I'm an independent, self-sufficient American that our founding fathers would be proud of.

Best Answer

Tell the fire dept you can do without them too.

Best Answer

tommiatkins, congratulations on presenting yourself as a prime example of how successfully liberals have dumbed down the masses in America. As you should have learned in elementary school, your fire department is funded by your county's government, not the federal government. Would any other morons like to step forward and demonstrate that they are ignorant of the differences between federal government, state governments, county governments, and city/town governments? If tommiatkins reply is typical of how ignorant voters are, it's no wonder that our country is in the mess that it is in.

Best Answer

The problem is the federal government wants to control all the other branches of government. They are tying funding into every level, By doing so we have less control of our own communities, and that sucks. I want more control back in the local and state government.

Best Answer

Your response is typical ignorance of the T party rantings. There is more to running a government than the things you seem to be not a ware of, like the fact that private education corporations are doing a lousy job compared to public education, as are private prisons. Maybe that is where you got the ideas that are now making you sound so very ignorant. Here you sit with a computer and the internet at your disposal and you didn't even do a simple google search to support your insulting accusations. You know, the one where you call me a moron? Fire departments apply for federal funding to keep up with replacement of aging equipment. These were funds that the T party tried to remove last year. I know about these cost problems in local government, because I read the local paper, and I know that we need federal funds to help keep our city inhabitants safe from fire and greedy people like the Koch brothers. You probably got your education in Texas, where they are trying to brainwash kids into believing that men wiped out the dinosaurs and Jesus rode a triceratops into the city to the praise of palm bearing Israel's? Keep it up...you guys are losing the battle for the support of the US voters...and thanks. The Administration’s FY2014 budget proposed $670 million for firefighter assistance, including
$335 million for AFG and $335 million for SAFER. The FY2014 Department of Homeland
Security Appropriations Act (H.R. 2217) as passed by the House on June 6, 2013, provides $680
million for firefighter assistance, including $340 million for AFG and $340 million for SAFER.

Best Answer

No impact yet.

Best Answer

Yeah, I will tell that to those prison guards, air traffic controllers and the food inspectors that are trying to keep you out of the morgue.

Best Answer

Has not affected me at all.

Best Answer

I have to use cached copies of government websites because they're all down.

Best Answer

the effects won't be felt immediately. it's all about the trickle effect.

Best Answer

the recession hit the low income small communities last. nothing is ever as immediate as people think it is. unless you worked for the government as a coffee fetcher.lmao

Best Answer