joyce2404 joyce2404 22-25, F 8 Answers May 9 in Health

Uh, cry then move on.

Best Answer

Cant stop crying since a week

Best Answer

There will be others. They will be better. Life will improve.

Best Answer

Life doesnt improve always

Best Answer

I can only go by my personal experience and inevitably there are tough, sad times, but they are followed by better times.

Best Answer

You'll heal. Hang out with your friends.

Best Answer

I know it feels horrid at the moment, but hang on, life WILL get better again.

Best Answer

I really don't know what to say to people who want to die anymore. I only ever feel saddened by such people now. So many people in the world are so willing to just die and there is nothing I can do about it. It almost makes me want to die but what good would that do, eh? If you really feel that way then I am sorry things lead you to wanting to die and I am also angry at what lead you to thinking this way. But whatever eh? I am just another person saying whats on his mind.

Best Answer

You will be fine trust me. Just concentrate of finding a new work, i think losing a boyfriend is making you more depressed, First step for finding a new job will make you feel better. It is hard i understand but don't waste your time thinking about him. and keep yourself busy.

Best Answer

I guarantee you don't want to.

Best Answer

Dont want what ?

Best Answer

Die.

Best Answer

It really isn't that serious. No man is.

Best Answer

you had a really bad day. doesn't mean that life is hopeless and death is the answer.. allow yourself some time to grieve the end of the relationship and employment. it will get better..

Best Answer