faithunited faithunited 18-21, F 7 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Health

Want to hold hands while driving off a cliff?

Best Answer

thelma & louise :) love that movie

Best Answer

lol.

Best Answer

That was a classic.

Best Answer

Hey Wait! Oh. I meant just a second. Awe...shît..i forgot what I was going to say...

Best Answer

It is worth living you are just going through a bad time trust me it always gets better.

Best Answer

Statement or question? At your age...if you really feel like that....I would suggest doing something dramatic..like moving to a city you always wanted to live in, applying to culinary school, or taking up some really out there hobby that strikes your interest.

Best Answer

Great advice! :)

Best Answer

don't talk like that ! even I have days that I feel the same as you. the trick is, never give up ! no matter how bad you think things are, remember, there's someone else in this world that has it worse than you. be thankful for everyday you have. none of us are promised tomorrow. :)

Best Answer

in other words a permanent solution to a temporary problem - focus on what is causing you to believe that then work to make it much better for yourself -

Best Answer

Sometimes it feels that way, I am on that edge too myself

Best Answer

What's wrong that can't be fixed Sweetie?

Best Answer