BrighterDaze BrighterDaze 18-21, F 11 Answers Jul 1, 2012

You know, I usually am looking for ONLY the good things and things that will be positive for myself in this life and for others...but today I was a bit depressed..about how I want to move past fear that I have on certain things..but if I 'ended ' it, I know it would n't do anything..(same goes for anyone)..I am working all the time to come to a place fully that I can give enough love to 'me' that I so enjoy giving to others..can we do that ???I think that is the key.

Best Answer

yes i do, i accidently hurt this girl i love and i regret it, i feel so stupid, i want to just cut myself and die,

Best Answer

I unfortunatley...do...i have a stupid life and i always wish bad things would happen to me like for a car to kill me or for me to just take a knife and stab my self :( ive been very depressed..

Best Answer

Yes. I do want to end it. So incredibly bad. I keep thinking about crashing my car into a pole. I feel no hope. I want to bleed to death in my bathtub.

Best Answer

why do you feel that way?

Best Answer

I think Im wired wrong. Like Im broken. I think about death and dying all the time.

Best Answer

what in your life, brings those thoughts in your head?

Best Answer

I worry too much about everything. The only way to escape it is too die.

Best Answer

Yes, if I paid you would you come over and just shoot me? "They shoot horses, don't they?" movie reference

Best Answer

Even if not every day is the best in life, i don t let it become a habit.Life is not as bad as we say it is. We just gotta grab it by the balls and move on to the better selves.

Best Answer

Read your profile. Ya got alot going for you, doll. Me not so much.

Best Answer

Don t say that. Every person gets its turn at being important for someone else. And everyone of us are important because at some point someone showed us we are.

Best Answer

Not today, but sometimes.

Best Answer