I am. my aunt asked me to go to the market with my younger aunt(to by a new mobile for my younger aunt because her old mobile is defected) because she was not feeling well and would not be able to go with her. i refused, making an excuse of my assignments. I told her to rest and my younger aunt asked her to do the same. but she got ready to go to the market. my younger aunt asked me to join them once again... this time i said yes. my aunt got upset and said why did i refused at morning when she asked me to go. actually i didn't wanted to go out with my younger aunt because she is a bit short tempered and i feel uncomfortable with her. i am guilty because my aunt is unwell and she is gone to the market now because i refused to go.
visibleme visibleme 18-21 3 Answers Feb 1 in Parenting & Family

ok I understand ,when she gets home please make it up to her, by cooking or doing something fun with her .I am sure she will appreciate her

Best Answer

I'm feeling guilty for sitting here on my back-side,surfing the net when I should be doing housework,shopping,DIY and all the other things I promised myself I would do today.I don't necessarily think I am a lazy person,I just really want to do exactly what I want to do with my time.and that is not much at all.

Best Answer

Hmm u shouldn't be guilty for that....

Best Answer

but why do you think that i shouldn't be guilty bhaiya? i had done a selfish thing.

Best Answer

You are not comfortable with your younger aunt so you avoided her.... Then u like your aunt so u followed her... So what's wrong in it....?

Best Answer

yes bhaiya but my aunt was not well. and if i had gone with my younger aunt... then she could take rest.

Best Answer