AliceThroughTheLookingGlass AliceThroughTheLookingGlass 31-35, F 8 Answers Aug 15, 2012 in Work

I highly recommend having a discrete torrid affair with me!<br />
It's much more fulfilling and has marvelous therapeutic benefits :)

Best Answer

if you work with family then its medically adviced to take as many day's off as you can get away with...

Best Answer

I did for 2 yrs. and I feel for you. I had to quit before I went postal.....LMAO

Best Answer

Its been 11 years for me. Its so hard. Feel like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders.

Best Answer

Well hang in there and make sure you take care of yourself first. Family have a tendency to take family members for granted without realizing it sometimes. Enjoy your day off ;)

Best Answer

Only if the family lives with me and I have to act sick all day.

Best Answer

I never wanted to work with family after I saw what it can do growing up around it. Sounds like you should maybe look for something else.

Best Answer

Everyone needs a mental health day sometimes. Just so long as you don't take them too often I think you're fine.

Best Answer