lazycrazybasket lazycrazybasket 46-50, M 10 Answers Jan 14, 2012

Jump out of that BASKET !!!!

Best Answer

First, know that this too shall pass. It always does. What works for me is to accept I am feeling that way, list all the things I am grateful for, (plenty of food, hot water, a nice home, healthy grand children, love, ...) and then go do something while I ignore it. Take a walk. Read a good book. Take the wife to bed. <br />
After a life time of major depression, I've found the most useful tools for fighting chronic depression to be cognitive therapy, and a gratitude journal. <br />
The "experts" say that if it persists for more than six weeks, to go see your doctor. You have reached the age where testosterone levels naturally drop, thyroid problems become common, blood sugar problems develop, cardiovascular issues arise, and a myriad of other health issues arise, all of which can affect mood. Good luck.

Best Answer

Well, we are Human Beings - beings with a vast potential ! See if you can discover and bring into action some of that magnificent potential... perhaps by reading, perhaps by going for walks / trips into inspiring Nature locations if any are near; contemplate (in the flesh if possible) a scene of beauty. Realize that as a Universe Being, you have great powers to craft and change your reality - for we are Creators-in-training, and what you describe is "par for the course" ( ably made more difficult by the interference of the Maleficent Reptilian beings who presently infest Earth). However, we must just be more determined than ever to make our superior qualities and abilities as the beings we are, show to good effect. Don't put up with this sh*t ! You are a representative of the Highest Force known - the Life-Force - so ask your spiritual guidance to show you how to get through this experience with grace and successful navigation... DEMAND THAT YOU ARE HELPED... if you ask, they must make every effort to organize help for you, and they will. Just keep alert with eyes and ears open for the answer !<br />
Best wishes!

Best Answer

First you need to rule out depression or just being depressed. Are you sleeping, do you keep yourself isolated, lost interest in things. Or have you had some drastic changes in your life that seem a bit overwelming. It simply could be a chemical imbalance, or you are reaching a mid age issue of some sort. It's a hard place to be but sometimes we just need to accept that we are in that place right now, it won't last forever so for today I will roll with it. I think it does help that you try and set tomorrow up a bit by making yourself step out of the box by listening to upbeat music, watching a movie you love and that makes you laugh, things that will trigger a release of serotonin in your brain. Actually walking (not running or jogging) has shown to help. It's important to watch what you eat as well.

Best Answer

keep trying. you are better than you think. find out what is the cause and do something about it. get up and do something, like pamper yourself, clean up yur bedroom. don't hold on to the past. it is all about perspective. i have felt that way alot in my life, but you have to appreciate every good moment more because you have been in dark moments too. talk to a friend, people who believe in you and know your worth. stay away from negative people. expect nothing in life. just be content with what you have, take one day at a time. we can not get out alive, and **** happens but it is not your fault. you have to understand that you are not the bad guy, start blaming other people if it makes you feel better. and get some good sleep, i mean ones without nightmares. it makes me sad to hear you are feeling this way, you can feel better, people have so many problems, serious problems, it never ends. life is not that friendly to us, but we must always be tougher and stronger than all this bullshit surrounding us. you can do it, have hope

Best Answer

When that happens to me, I stare off her or TV or whatever until it passes. I do this, believe it or not on Dr.'s orders-gotta break up the thoughts. I'm on the damn pills, I do the FKKKn therapy- waiting for it all to kick in. Just waiting. . .

Best Answer

Distract the thoughts.

Best Answer

Don't give up. Keep fighting the good fight.

Best Answer