Jadeebaby Jadeebaby 18-21, F 9 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in Depression

tell me about it. i feel like i'm stuck between a rock and a hard place, with all my problems constantly weighing on my mind. <br />
are you on meds? i was for the longest time. not very healthy, it gave me odd side affects, and i didn't enjoy feeling like i was still on the edge of that cliff overlooking a pit called depression. so glad i finally got off them- i feel happier than normal, but i also have to try harder to be optimistic. <br />
but if you do feel like talking about it, feel free to message me. i've been through (and still going through) probably most of what you're going through.

Best Answer

I have been on medication, I randomly stopped it.
Don't know why, something's stopping me taking it.
I've been drinking a lot recently (alcohol)
It seems to help a little.
yeah I'd like to talk.

Best Answer

it helps to find a source of support, like a friend or a lover. but i understand the random stopping of meds. i'd sometimes feel like it made no difference and would stop taking it for a week before starting it again. just don't drink too much, hangovers were my worst enemy when i was depressed.

Best Answer

I'm sorry you feel low. :(<br />
Message me if you'd like to talk. I can try to help you in any way I can...

Best Answer

I tried to message you, but cannot, but I tried.<br />
MAybe you can message me?

Best Answer

first of all change your picture, you look constipated.

Best Answer

Oh thanks for that comment. You've made me feel even better.

Best Answer

your welcome

Best Answer

Sure, what are you feeling?

Best Answer

Depressed.
Saying I have been diagnosed depressed!
Oh how lovely, but the alcohol il numb it. Take away all the Hurt, all the pain.

Best Answer

So.... what do you want to do about the way you feel?

Best Answer

Not a lot I can do.
The alcohol il numb the pain.
Nothing or no one else il help me.

Best Answer

Without meaning to preach:
When you're depressed, lonely, afraid, bored, sad, or angry, alcohol is NOT your friend. I know this for a fact.

Best Answer