I never told him how I felt. I never really spoke to him during the years. He didn't seem to like me after a certain about of time. He has a long time girlfriend. I cannot stop thinking about him. I want my feelings for him to go away. Any tips?
peacefullover peacefullover 26-30, F 10 Answers Jan 22 in Dating & Relationships

I've been through that. I was always polite and kind to mine yet she couldn't care any less whether I lived or died, in fact, I think the latter would be just alright with her regardless.<br />
My goal was to stop liking someone like that. I had to realize what I saw in her was not her but rather just the person I wanted her to be. It's a ***** though to separate the two with someone in real life. Still, the idea that a better person could be out there helps to rightfully diminish my erroneous crush.

Best Answer

Dude that's love.

Best Answer

if you let em know while he still has a girlfriend, it could get weird for him. it wouldn't be proper for him to keep talking to a girl who has feelings for him while he has a girlfriend. unless theres an actual chance of something happening there, i'd leave it alone.

Best Answer

I won't let him know. He is better off not knowing.

Best Answer

you have to keep your mind busy move on and find someone else..its the only way.

Best Answer

Your feelings are what they are. Only you can let them diminish and that may or may not happen. Sometimes it takes years to get over certain people. Everyone has their own way and time fr<x>ame for doing so. Don't be so hard on yourself. Good luck.

Best Answer

Get plenty of distractions like school, hobbies, movies and art perhaps writing poetry? Drawing, making jewelry,painting, practice doing your make up like perhaps experimenting w various colors or methods. The craftstores r full of inspiration for hobbies it's worth a shot ;)

Best Answer

I got to get back into crochet but I am in school and I work. I love music.

Best Answer

How is your relationship with his girlfriend?

Best Answer

I never met her face to face but I seen her and him in high school together. I never met her and don't want to. I never even talk to the guy

Best Answer

I think that's normal. That means he has the qualities that you like.

Best Answer

mine's been going on for about seven years. just keep on looking for someone else. distractions are the key. he doesn't have to be mr. right, just mr. right now. and in the meantime, fake it until you make it. eventually your heart will align with your head.

Best Answer