reubles reubles 31-35, M 9 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Community

And how. Damn! We are still good friends. But, Damn! That b1tch was freaky. I'm talking setting me up with her younger sister freaky. I'm talking ATM freaky. I'm talking ********* with her and her best friend freaky. Damn! That b1tch was a freak. She was batshit insane though. She stabbed me in my left arm.

Best Answer

yeah it can be kinda awesome and overwhelming at the same time.

Best Answer

I still love her to death. But, I'm not that guy anymore. Sometimes though. I do miss some of the freaky ****. But, she's crazy, and very intelligent. That's what I love the most.

Best Answer

pleading the 5th on this One :)

Best Answer

lmao, I love this topic... I epitomized this type of female but I have never had to stab a man. I usually struggle to rid of them after completely changing their sexual world, its liberating as the woman... joy and fun to u who find urself such a lady.

Best Answer

Once and never again. I would never do again unless it was in another state or country. She was not stinky pinky.

Best Answer

are u a freak can i hookup with u

Best Answer

i guess i am one of those freaky pinky tricky

Best Answer