Listen to what you said. How can someone stand in front of you and say I don't exist and like an idiot you Bob your head and say okay.

Best Answer

Perhaps a better way to phrase this question would be, "If God appeared right now and told you that Christianity was wrong, would you admit you were wrong all along?"

Best Answer

first off, if He appeared, He does exist. He can't tell you he doesn't exist, if He were nothing to begin with. And furthermore, I believe in God, and I wouldn't change my quest to be the best I could be regardless. There is a God, as far as I'm concerned, and He's rooting for my success.

Best Answer

Bruh, this wasn't a serious question. I thought that would be obvious.

Best Answer

If God appeared...how could He not exist :)

Best Answer

The evidence for the existence of God is overwhelming

Best Answer

Okay !! Someone that doesn't exist can not inform.

Best Answer

If God appeared to me, wouldn't it prove he does exist?

Best Answer

Shhhh... Don't question the question.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I would probably think it's satan in disguise as good trying to lead me down the path of temptation

Best Answer

Mmmm.. I'd submit to Lord Satan if he gave me two hot *******. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

Best Answer

Thought hard on that one, didn't you?

Best Answer

All day.

Best Answer

Our lives are like books. They start with our birth and end with our death. What happens outside the cover we should not fear or worry about. We can not control what happens outside our book. If you ask me if God exists I will answer that I do not know.

Best Answer

..............What a paradox....

Best Answer

If he was standing right in front of me, how the hell could he not exist?

Best Answer

Use your imagination.

Best Answer