god doesn't have a gender .

Best Answer

I don't worship anyone, real or imagined.

Best Answer

I don't think the gender of a god is really a relevant question with regards to the feminist movement. It has nothing to do with religion; it's about what's fair.

Best Answer

I don't intend to imply that they are related, coorelated, connected, or any such thing. I am only curious for a particular demographic.

Best Answer

"God" is neither a deity or he or she! "God" is a "Devine Spirit"!

Best Answer

Non existent.

Best Answer

neither, i am an atheist..

Best Answer

The ultimate creator of the universe isn't likely to have gender in my opinion. All earth species don't even have gender. It's important consider in our discussions of life and even god. The creator of human beings may not be the creator of everything. Many deities are not all powerful or singular in many religions. God, means so many things. I don't don't think that he, she, or it requires my worship personally. Nothing that powerful would require my worship..that's a human thing.

Best Answer

But when you refer to said deity, do you say He/Him or She/Her?

Best Answer

in English it's traditional to say He...but I don't really have much need to be gender specific. And just like with the term God.....it's often capital to specify that it's the one monotheistic god. Personally I don't think it matters... but it can matter grammatically.

Best Answer

I understand the spirit of your question. It is my opinion that there is masculine energy and feminine energy, and it lives in everything with a life force. It emanates from the deity, which is composed of both feminine and masculine energy.

Best Answer

Regardless of the balance of energy, do you call said deity She/Her or He/Him when referring to it, like in conversation?

Best Answer

No; I usually use the word "it."

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer