fencepainter fencepainter 51-55, M 18 Answers Oct 28, 2012 in Intimacy

Grey Hair? Damn, I thought I was going blonde.

Best Answer

I was going to try for purple. :/

Best Answer

three years ago I checked into the hospital with completely gray hair I had for almost ten years. I spent three months in a coma, stress free and at peace. When I woke up, by hair started coming back to my original dark brown color. It now hangs 4" past shoulders and has a few streaks of gray, which I hope to have examined to see if it is due to some medication or the rest I had. Could be sporting a new miracle cure for gray hair, though I can't recommend the treatment.

Best Answer

I love grey hair on a man especially if short. I particularly like it when it's beginning to grey at the sides...so damn sexy. Don't you dare dye it. I'd refuse to look at you without laughing if you did.

Best Answer

ok keep your hair on lol

Best Answer

Prefer natural--most guys dye their hair badly--too dark or black--kind of looks creepy. Especially when they dye their eyebrows.

Best Answer

Be natural, it's what's inside that really counts.

Best Answer

Natural.

Best Answer

If you dye it, have to keep up with the roots, nothing says old faster than grey roots.

Best Answer

Naturally grey! Even fully grey/ white hair is incredibly attractive. :-)

Best Answer

Naturally grey. That's hot.

Best Answer