I ask this because i am fed up with this now i cannot do anything about it and it has become part of my life, some guys "not all" just think its ok to abuse you just for the hell of it. I may be Trans but that is not the reason for the abuse and its all types of trouble from car parking spaces to just walking the dog some guys show real violence toward me, this has gone on for the last few years and it is making my world smaller. I do not wish to have a man hating post its just life observations for me i would like to find out about. It took a lot for me to ask this question so please go easy.
amdee1 amdee1 41-45 11 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Community

Figure out WHICH gender u prefer ....n STICK with it

Best Answer

I have lol, thanks for your reply :)

Best Answer

Maybe it is partly because you are Trans...meaning "different"......small minded people pick on other people for all sorts of reasons.

Best Answer

Possibly this may happen from time to time i do not know but in general the issues arise with a flash point of projected anger with the person being unaware of my status in society.

Best Answer

How about women being abusive to men, cause they think men are abusive and don't like how someone looks, or just because they know they can get away with it?

Best Answer

Yes i see your point, but i have been caught between genders and the transition to another gender is full of new experiences many dangerous for the person who travels this path, i have not been able to have life experiences in my youth to deal with these issues so most is fairly new to me and i am just asking for a female view point, no hatred for guys just a learning curve :)

Best Answer

I have never really faced such a problem in real life. Usually I find them courteous and at worst impatient, but never abusive. I wonder if its where you are located?

Best Answer

Not sure if its my location, worth thinking about tho :)

Best Answer

I am sorry you are facing this. Its really childish, bullying and aggressive behaviour. It can be stressful.

Best Answer

Yes, we all have to face things in life, thank you for your input :)

Best Answer

They're not worth it. Just stay yourself and try not to let it get to you. If it is seriously upsetting you, I'd tell the police because violence isn't okay. You don't deserve that. Just because to them you might be different does not make it okay for them to hurt you, what's so wrong with being yourself and being different anyway?

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

Some people get 'freaked out' by differences. It's wrong and there is no excuse for it. <br />
Unfortunately, I cannot see how this will change unless they are educated in such matters. It's important that you are true to yourself and you will just have to rise above this level of ignorance. I'm sorry that you have to witness this prejudice.

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply :)

Best Answer

It happens all the time. I've actually put one of those bastards in jail.

Best Answer

Wow that must have been bad, hope you are ok and thanks for replying :)

Best Answer

For me it is normal...

Best Answer

Take it easy stay safe :)

Best Answer

Seems odd all right I have never seen this but It could be the aria you are in. I lived in a weird slum town once and got all kind of trash talk from women I walked by, never could figure out what the deal was other than maybe they were on something, the town was full of meth heads etc.

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer