I don't see why so many guys (me included sometimes) fear getting rejected. Rejection is the worst thing that could happen, is that really a reason for you not to take action at all?
MrCouture MrCouture 22-25, M 7 Answers May 31 in Community

I only take action if she gives me "the look" and then I know she wants me to say something to her.

Best Answer

Rejection is a victory, in my opinion. It's one unsuccessful attempt out of the way and one attempt closer to success.<br />
Funnily enough, that attitude helps me avoid the possibility of rejection most of the time.

Best Answer

Exactly, you just have to stop thinking and rationalizing about it and just take action. This applies with other aspects in life as well.

Best Answer

Depending on his approach

Best Answer

"Hey, I saw you walking by and I thought you were absolutely adorable, what's your name?

Best Answer

That's fine. I'd be quite flattered. I think you should just say cute though :)

Best Answer

If he actually came up to me and said something nice, I'd be charmed

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Why? It shows confidence, it shows that I'm interested in you, and I'll be complimenting you all at the same time. No female would not get the butterflies if an attractive guy would do that to you.

Best Answer

Just means you like what I look like, not me.

Best Answer

Of course, but then we'll be getting to know each other in the process. So therefore I'll both like your looks and your personality!

Best Answer

Maybe, maybe not.

Best Answer