meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 55 Answers Jan 1, 2011

Be honest ladies enjoy the looks they get, if they dont like the looking COVER UP

Best Answer

Let me comment on "looking at" for a moment, from a male perspective.

Someone here referred to it as "creepy thoughts".

I will acknowledge there are creepy people out there, with creepy thoughts, but i tend to think that is not the intent of the people referred to by the questioner.

It's one thing to glance, like an chance encounter with something pleasant. at that point, it will normally be over, and the visual attention is tuned to the person, the fact that talks and thinks, etc.

when the person stares, or drools, or comments obtusely, certainly it is beyond most acceptable limits.

Of course i have been a human male, at times, and made a not so good impression, but it never ever was "creepy"

if offhanded attention seems to be creepy more often than not, i would suggest taking an effort to deny the visual, altogether. males don't generally appreciate being treated like ogres just because they are human with human interests.

(putting soapbox away)

Best Answer

If they look at it INSTEAD OF my face - most definitely no! If they just have a passing glance or two, then fine.

Best Answer

Yes, if they the cleavage is being shown, that means I want to show it off. Simple as that.

Best Answer

well it works, hard not to look

Best Answer

Maybe a better question should be:

Ladies, you do realize the human male's sex drive is visually driven right? Now that's settled if you show cleavage we WILL look at it. Either at least become comfortable with that fact (you don't necessarily have to 'like' it), or cover your cleavage. We males cannot become a different species just because women think we should.

Best Answer

i think u ve clearly shown about a man‘s thought.. yes. men are different. their thought process is diffrent. dont expect them to think in our way. i agree wt him. if i dont like smone noticing my cleavage...i shd not show it... simple....

Best Answer

I kind of do. I don't go out of my way and wear revealing clothing or anything. But it's sort of an ego boost to catch someone noticing me in 'that way' at random. I guess since it rarely happens.

and I DO have quite a bit of cleavage to show off if I wanted to.

It isn't creepy to have someone be attracted to you physically. Do you think YOU'RE creepy when you do a 'double take' at some hot guy walking by? It just feels good to be noticed. Especially when you feel like you've been living your whole life blending into the background.

Best Answer

Yeah...exactly...an ego boost..thats what Im talking about!!!

Best Answer

I have always liked catching girls looking at my butt. I caught a really hot girl in high school looking at my butt once. I wish I had asked her out. I was just a nerd and it feels kind of nice when a woman finds you attractive.

Best Answer

I wear low cut tops that show my cleavage and men look at it admiringly at my office . men just make a short conversation long so they can keep on seeing them and I enjoy it too . I keep on fidgeting with the chain and pendant I wear and ask my collegues what they think of it and this gives them a chance to see my cleavage to their full . sometimes I go to their table and bend low so that they can have a good view. they feel so amazingly helpless. and I so love it. and I would be offended if they don't see it admiringly boobstrain etc .

Best Answer

HA HA!

Best Answer

I would be offended if I sat close to a man and at some point he didn't look or try to take a peak at my cleavage. lol!!!! :)

Now if a guy is gawking to the point of drooling at your cleavage....that's just not cool!!!!!

Best Answer

Not at all.

I guess it's trashy. Why would I want somebody to think creepy thoughts about me?

Best Answer

why not?

Best Answer

nope!! I'd blush up a storm and hide behind a tree if I could. I usually cover up that area.

Best Answer

Not really. When I first grew a pair I walked slouched around all the time because I was so self-conscious. Then I went through a 70's hippie phase where I refused to wear a bra at all. Now it's just gotten to the point where I don't buy clothing that displays anything. I like for people to be aware that I have a face.

Best Answer

Yep! i like to see them squirm at what they cant have!

Best Answer

Best Answer

thats funny. Good answer.

Best Answer

don't have much cleavage to speak of nor do i try to show it off.. but no, i don't really like it when men look at it. i do like it when the one man that matters notices it, though..

Best Answer

yeah of course...one special man noticing is great!

Best Answer

As a male, I hate it when women wear low cut blouses to work. I can't help but notice and when I do, they clutch their blouses as if they'd been molested. And I don't stare. As soon as I realize what I'm looking at and that I shouldn't BE looking, I look away.

Best Answer

Ladies responding with an answer containing "creepy old men" need to define that term. Do you mean you are Ageist and any male beyond your perceived limit is creepy? Remember your family contains males you love. Are they creepy? The answer seems to be yes, if they are someone else's loved one. We are all sexual beings. Even your elderly male and female family. Everyone enjoys beauty. Beauty is defined by the beholder.

Best Answer

I have been busted a few times but normally by the girls friends. One time I got caught looking her friends were more pissed off than she was. She just shrugged gave me a smile and said don't worry about them. A girl also laughed at me for trying not to look. To me I consider that flirting. Just be careful with those boobs ladies you don't want to get to much attention. I think the girls that get pissed about it also don't realize it happens so much. I also tend to day dream at times only to find an awesome pair where my eyes happened to be looking. As a day dreamer there has been a few misunderstandings.

Best Answer

I always shows my cleavage in public

Best Answer

When I want or feel the need for the attention, I dress for it! When I don't or it is not appropriate I don't show it! If you got it and you want to flaunt it, do so just do so in taste, with class and style. After all I am the only one responsible for When, Where and how I recieve attention! Bottom line is that Men will always look, that is their nature. I have a half top t-shirt I like to wear that has in very small bright red print, right in the center that says, (Quit staring at my ****!)....always gets a smile and sometimes a blush along with it.

Best Answer

Looking at - yes (why else would I put them out there?).

Leering - no (don't be gross and creepy - at least act like you're trying to be surreptitious).

And if you're going to comment on them, be tasteful, funny or someone I know (and like) as more than a passing acquaintance.

Best Answer

Well, it is kind of flattering. I stare at other women's boobs all the time, and it sure is meant as a compliment, lol.

Best Answer