"you got me knocked up you bleep bleep, what the bleep are you gonna do you bleep bleep bleep"

Best Answer

I am pretty much feeling that way.. being that he swore up and down that he had a condom on the whole time... I know in the beginning he did but at the end it was no where to be found..

Best Answer

rape. straight up. so sorry.

Best Answer

I had a great night, and thanks for the baby.

Best Answer

I would pay for the abortion. Case closed.

Best Answer

****, that's a tough situation...I would tell my lover what happened. Either they will be there for you, or they won't. :/ Stay strong if this is what you're going through. Maybe he'll turn out to be a gem. This situation also reminds me of Knocked Up with Katherine Heigel and Seth Rogen by the way.

Best Answer

I would laugh, as it would be a kind of ironic justice.

Best Answer

When it comes to 9 year old Buck Wheat, 10 year old Jose' and 11 year old Danny..... yOu ArE nOt dA fAtHeR ~

Best Answer

depend on if it was her standing me up or the other way around. Id be for keeping the baby if she dosnt want it Id pay for it all and then have her sign her rights away and I would raise it children are the spark that keeps life going

Best Answer

yeah but you don't get to ask her to gestate and give birth if she doesn't want to. please think before typing away on this subject.

Best Answer

How long have you been pregnant?

Best Answer

just found out .. I think about 2 months now.. I wont know for sure until i go to the doctor.

Best Answer

Interesting, since my last one night stand was years ago.

Best Answer

lmao i see what you did there

Best Answer

well if you play you pay but the price you as the mom may pay may be not worth the pain flush it out

Best Answer

I could never

Best Answer