JRALBOT JRALBOT 26-30, M 22 Answers Aug 7, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

What does being a virgin later in life really mean.<br />
1) He/She is not a person that ba<x>ses their life on s*xual conquests<br />
2) Don't have ex's mucking up their life.<br />
3) Disease Free<br />
4) Usually Financially independent<br />
5) Usually Shy<br />
6) Me, I was 35. Go ahead and laugh. I don't care. I have a wonderful life with my wife & 3 sons and retired at 49, with zero skeletons in the closet causing a ruckus.

Best Answer

I do believe this should be picked as Best Answer. yes, yes I do.

Best Answer

BRAVO for being a real man of honor!! You bless me to know that there are still wonderful men out there. Thank you for your integrity and courage to speak out encouraging other young men to stay the course on honor and integrity. (*hugs) :)

Best Answer

I AGREE, Bsuzanneh! :)

Best Answer

i`d be proud of anyone who had that kind of patience and resistance. wish more people did. most are too easy and shallow............

Best Answer

they do it because all their friiiiiiiinds are doing it and not because they truly love the person.

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

Why would that be a turn off? Just because he may be waiting until marriage? Society seems to be shallower than a kiddy wading pool nowadays..

Best Answer

I suppose i would feel a great respect for him because that is one amazing feat!

Best Answer

why does it need to be a turn off...?<br />
The problem will be when he will 'taste it' then he will want more and different type... and would be nice for his 1st gf to know that he is not the type who sleeps with anything what is walking on this planet....

Best Answer

It wouldn't be a turn-off or even, necessarily, a turn-on....his sexual experience is not so important as his character...and frankly, abstaining shows much character...

Best Answer

I much prefer the term ladies or girls rather than 'females'.<br />
It is totally irreverent what age a person is when it relates to them being a virgin still.

Best Answer

Reminds me of the sitcom Friday Night Dinner. He always refers to women as "females" when he's talking to his sons, and they always cringe.

Best Answer

In the context that the term 'females' was used to address us women is what I find off putting.

Best Answer

sorry, was mainly focused on how to phrase the question.

Best Answer

Thanx JRALBOT you are forgiven but not forgotten like in the song by The Corrs, I applaud you for your apology.

Best Answer

niether but if i knew the guy and he wasnt saving himself for marriage or puke up your food ugly and he was disease free i would help him take that first pump into manhood lol

Best Answer

Translation: Turn on.

Best Answer

not a turn on lol a turn on i something that gets your juices going thats being a sympathetic friend

Best Answer

I think I like this answer the best!!

Best Answer

one major reason this would happen would be social issues developed in the teens (bullying, abuse... etc...etc that caused lasting damage) that blocked this experience from happening then, making them shy... to shy to approach women, and because being able to approach women with confidence is part of the test for a male, he doesnt ever score, even if he's ok in the looks dept. He may even push direct advances from attractive women away, because of a fear of maybe rejection. Once the raging sex drive of teens and early twenties is behind and celibacy becomes a norm it can become a way of life, even though he wants to pass this hurdle more than anything. Then as one gets into 30's many of the issues of the teens solved and the realization that they're not getting younger and opportunities may fade over the next decade, then they can start to approach women for the first time...

Best Answer

Aww most of comments seam wondering that 27 guy being virgin !<br />
I am 27m virgin too.I wonder unlike you why would someone loose his/he virginity ?<br />
I think it is all about cultural and religion matter .<br />
I can't wait the day I will marry to surprise my wife :-)<br />
One more thing: I had never kissed lol.

Best Answer

Wouldn't matter.

Best Answer

27 years !!? how could you hold your self?<br />
im 18 and im losing my mind im gonna to it with the fire mammal i find.

Best Answer

it's not and shouldn't be a problem at all

Best Answer

It wouldn't turn me off at all. Some women actually like lack of experience because it means lack of you having possible other things, that a woman wouldn't want. Some women... love to teach.

Best Answer

I answered another post earlier and I said virginity doesn't have an expiration date and that is true. I will honestly tell you that could totally freak some girls out because they would feel guilty for being a guy's first or something but other girls would love to be a guy's first even be proud of it. Me personally I was my husband's first and only which I am damn proud of.

Best Answer

26 - 30 years old - male, someones being sneeky ;)

Best Answer

sneeky... I assumed people knew I was asking for me Sherlock.

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

because I am...

Best Answer

i thought you might be inventing new ways to score.
if it was very obvious that he was super awkward like those men on 30 year old virgin then i wouldn't judge but it would be a turn off. but there are lots of other reasonable causes for staying celibate.

Best Answer