Yes, but real Femdom for the benefit of the woman, not for the satisfying of sissy man's wants. My husband broached the subject to me many years ago. I found that I liked it more when I hurt him more, so I turned the tables on him. I started a program of real corporal punishment. I have found that steady application of rules and beatings can alter a persons temperament as well as behaviour. My husband is completely submissive and docile. I live in a happy, well ordered household and have my pleasure catered to.

Best Answer

I agree 100%. Nearly all people who contact me to express desire for slavery begin with "I want..." Very few care what we the girls want. They seek what they want only if it costs them no money or work. See at http://bossy-girls.net/Tech/Femdom-Legion.htm what is wanted by us.

Best Answer

23 looking to serve a woman for her pleasure and her way in life.

Best Answer

No..... That's not the way it works. I would give my mistress all the money she wanted, it's sexy and I like when she drains my pockets!! Mabe you just thinking of it the wrong way.

Best Answer

On your site it says that his desire of being dominated by his mistress vanishes when she asks for money is not true. Sometimes it's trying to find out if it's a fantasy thing or being serious, and sometimes certain kind of things that are considered "safe words"... And wakes them up to reality SOMETIMES.
if you know what I mean.

Best Answer

Best Answer

if you know what I mean.

Best Answer

Is it good or me? Hell yes. Is it good for everybody, no. Some guys, like myself, love the to be dominated by a Lady. i love to be kneeling at Her feet, naked, wearing only my collar, (if in public i may be required to wear a thong). i love to kiss her feet an suck Her toes. i love to worship Her ***, Her *****, in fact Her entire body. i love to please Her when She uses the flogger, paddle or strap-on on me. i love it when She uses me to entertain Her friends or to service them.<br />
The feeling is hard to describe. When i don't have a Mistress to serve i become edgy, out of sorts and feel that something is missing.<br />
i don't believe that all men feel this way, just as not all Women want to dominate men. Some Women want to be dominated by men and some by Women.<br />
One theory is that the men who like to be dominated by Women are often in high pressure jobs, have plenty of authority over others etc., and enjoy giving up all authority and power to someone else to sort of balance out their lives.<br />
i am not a "panty slave" by that i mean a crossdresser or one who wants to be Woman. Nor am i a "pain ****" who justs gets beaten until he bleeds. i don't find that fun. i want to serve and please my Mistress. i don't mind being naked in front of all Her friends or in public (in fact i love it). i don't mind Her leading me around, at home or in a public place, by a leash tied around my **** and balls. (love it!)<br />
Yes it is humiliating. That is the whole point. i have given Her total control over me and my body. So although i think it is good for me, maybe not for everybody.

Best Answer

I HOPE IT IS. I am recently divorced after a marriage of over 30 years, and, I am now actively looking for a female-led relationship. I tried early in our marriage to get my ex-wife interested, but, it did not work out. She would, late in our marriage, tell me she could never respect a man who wanted to be diminated by a woman. I believe that I have needed a femdom relationship for a LONG time and I certainly hope it will be "good" for me to finally surrender to female authority.

Best Answer

It is very good for me. I can't imagine life any other way.

Best Answer

oooooo femdom was wondering when BDSM would be talked about (( HOPING THAT IS WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT)) well im into female on female femdom so hell yes its good for me healthy even XD

Best Answer

It is very good... Both for my wife, our sex life and me :-)

Best Answer

I'm a foot slave from Iran but in my country this relationship is not known, and I don't know what to do with my fetish I beg you to help me to experience this relationship in net PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!

Best Answer

Yes it is it takes me to a happy place. It will be even more good for me when I finally experience some femdom and I mean real femdom! What site do you direct? I have probably been on it. Maybe it's one that I go on every day.

Best Answer
Best Answer

I am looking for a lady who likes to have her man in bondage and make him do what she wants. So yes I am looking for a femdom date.

Best Answer

Ok what u can do as a director

Best Answer

Want it to be ....just havent found her......yet

Best Answer

Yes. I was subjected to femdom by a woman 26 years my junior. It was a stimulating experience which lasted for some seven years. We met saviour every two weeks to give her marks (on me) time to heal. Whipping me always made her wet. I know this as she would make me give her oral service after it. Failure to bring her to ****** would usually result in further well deserved punishment. I believe most males would be improved by experiencing female domination.

Best Answer

Read my responses. If I posted more then twice then it's a mistake.

Best Answer

I like fmdom, too.

Best Answer

What is the website? I am looking for a female to dominate me. Not because I want anything out of if, but I want to please my mistress. And THAT is what manes me happy. Being told what to do and obeying. So please, can you help me find a femdom to serve?

Best Answer

Torture my ****!

Best Answer

I love to read the OWK stories. I especially love the OWK court where a slave is in brought naked and tried for his offenses and then harshly punished. Too bad we don't have a court like that here. Don't you lady femdoms agree?

Best Answer

Well, honestly I am conflicted with the question but I was submissive to females from a very early age, If I had to say, around the age of 7 was my beginnings into Femdom. Back then I didn't even know what any of that meant. I want to say I had a group of very strict (and I think sadistic) teenage babysitters. It's hazy in my memory but I believe it was their cruelty that started my submissive path.<br />
Now I am 33 and have been submissive in almost all my personal relationships with women and I fully support the advancement of the Femdom cause deep within my subconsciousness.<br />
I receive regular beatings and stampings, rarely can I lift up my shirt and not have one or two bruises or welts or lashes.

Best Answer

Yes, it's good for me, as I know where I fit in. Women have always been the superior sex in my eyes.

Best Answer

hi i look for u

Best Answer