"Have an abotion if you don't want kids. Enjoy your life"
lilitjust lilitjust 18-21, F 10 Answers Jun 29 in Dating & Relationships

Educate yourself. You take for granted all the freedoms you have as a result of feminists. *Cringe* at your statement here

Best Answer

I am grossed out by all feminists

Best Answer

Thank you, Literaturegirl.

Best Answer

Welcome Kikis2

Best Answer

pro-choice attitude isn't feminist propaganda, its basic human ******* rights

Best Answer

I just call it disgusting bullshit.

Best Answer

How nice for you, small child, that you can disparage groups fighting for equality. It must be nice to spout ignorant opinions in a public forum with no fear of reprisals. I hope one day women everywhere can be as stupid and free as you.

Best Answer

I hope someday dumb people won't call smart ones dumb.

Best Answer

What's an abotion?

Best Answer

abortion

Best Answer

Okay....so you're saying to go out, be as promiscuous as you like, keep getting pregnant and keep having abortions, providing you are 'enjoying ' yourself? Is that what you're saying here? You need to be specific, because that's what it looks like to me

Best Answer

Got you!

Best Answer

No honey. I'm anti feminist.

Best Answer

Not sure what point you're making. But just be aware, if not for feminists and feminism, it would be still be legal for me to beat you down for disagreeing with me. :D

Best Answer

Is it ok that I'm anti feminist? :D

Best Answer

@epiphannie
Oh, you never know. She might be a woman. I've seen enough people devolve into self-loathing that I think it'd definitely be possible for her to hate the only people maintaining her rights, if she had some sort of weird insecure victim complex.

Best Answer

I have never met a guy who wouldn't repsect me. But there are lots of women who envy me. Feminists should teach women that it's not right to hate a woman who is way mre beautiful than you

Best Answer

Azanun?

Best Answer

I do have 2 profiles. This profile was locked, so I created another one.

But MAN!!! I'm famous

Best Answer

Hey if you keep on worshiping more, I may ****** hard

Best Answer

@lilit
If that's really your other profile, you're truly a disgusting human. Your morality is degenerative, and I hope someday you realize the overarching scale and damage of your mistakes. Or not. It really doesn't affect me what you realize, or don't realize. All that I care about in this instance is ensuring you don't corrupt any more people.

Best Answer

What have I done that your butt hurt?

Best Answer

Careful, real christian virgins don't say "butt". Your male is showing. /sarcasm

Best Answer

Ok,

What have I done that your behind hurt?

Best Answer

It'd take too long to explain, and you're not worth that much of my day.

Best Answer

that is what people usually say when they can't explain smth. Alkin2, I feel sorry for you butt. Opps, BEHIND

Best Answer

Good, you've found yourself a cause, now live your life and learn.

Best Answer

*abortion

Best Answer

Who re

Best Answer

Feminists pro choice propaganda is the main reason I hate feminism

Best Answer

Ah....you are the opposing view to your statement????

Best Answer

That is feminists' statement. And I am anti feminsit

Best Answer